s2ep4 - ENHYPEN & HI

[for ENHYPEN who have been busy]
[we prepared a stay-at-home special]

[starting now!]

[ENHYPEN's stay-at-home special]
[deciding who will cook]

"your breakfast depends on this game, 'it's okay to not know — common sense true or false quiz'."
"common sense quiz?... but Jay and NaRi are good cooks.."
"Jay and NaRi can win by default... we just need one more person."

"the first question!" (do snails have teeth?)
NaRi held a small smile on her face, ready to show her answer with the stick in hand. she turned it to the 'O' side, glancing around to see if any of the boys had gotten it wrong.

as she boys discussed their pst experiences with snails, NaRi clamped her hands over her ears. "can we please talk about something other than snails.."

"second question," (do mosquitoes die when they're exposed to rain?)
the girl's lips fell into an unconscious pout as she pondered on the question, eyebrows furrowing. "this is.." she held an 'X' at the last second, holding her breath. the girl exhaled once "false" was said, a small chuckle coming from her lips. she turned towards Jay, who sat on her left side, and stuck her tongue out at him in a teasing manner. the boy rolled his eyes at the girl, quickly moving his hand up to cover her mouth— only for NaRi to bite it away.

(do giraffes sleep standing up in the wild?)
as if their brains are connected, HeeSeung and NaRi both held their stick up facing the middle, HeeSeung flipping his to 'X' while NaRi flipped hers to 'O'. a small chuckle was heard from the girl, seeing as she hadn't gotten called out like HeeSeung had. she quietly cheered as 'O' was said to be the correct answer, hands clapping in 'tiny'.

"next question!" (do frogs have belly buttons?)
"HUH?" the girl loudly exclaimed, face falling into a completely confused expression. "why would we need to ever know this?" the girl showed the 'X' side after the boys had counted down, then laughing at the boy's explanations for their answers.

"next question.." (can sharks' teeth grow back?)
NaRi reluctantly held up the 'O' side, slightly jumping back in happiness when the answer was revealed to be 'O'. wow i'm so good at this
by the time the game had ended, NaRi had gotten all of the questions correct, though because of her quietness throughout the rounds, viewers were a bit concerned at the female member's condition.

"i'll announce the scores! who do you think will cook?" after the boys had responded with their predictions, HeeSeung made his own, "well it doesn't matter because we'll have NaRi to cook for us as well.. so it's all okay."

"first... Sunoo."
she lightly chuckled alongside the boys' cheering at the first member's announcement, curious to see as to how her cooking experience would go with the silver-haired boy.

"the member... who will join Sunoo is... Ni-Ki!"
she clapped with the boys, eyes scrunching up after seeing the youngest's reaction.

"... congratulations.. Jake."
now was the time where viewers heard NaRi's usual loud laughter, her face falling behind Jay's back as she crashed down in amusement.

NaRi was the first to begin walking to the kitchen, her hands tying her now half-blondish grey, half-black hair up into a ponytail. she slightly scowled towards the members still sat on the couch as they called out, "thank you for the meal!"