210222, from, NaRi

NaRi woke up from a nice nap, immediately catching site of HeeSeung hovering above her.

"hyung? what are you doing?"

"uh.." he began, sort of nervous.

"why do you have the phone?" she asked him once she'd seen the phone in his hand.

"Bang-PD nim wants to talk to you.."

she chuckled a bit, "okay, hand it over."

"hi, boss." she spoke into the phone, voice still a bit hoarse from her sleep.

"NaRi."

she almost gulped from the seriousness in his voice, "yes?"

"have you checked twitter in the past five hours?"

she furrowed her eyebrows a bit, "no? i've been asleep. why?"

"go check. then text me."

he hung up after saying those five words, NaRi's heart now racing, mind clouding with questions.

she unlocked her phone, chucking HeeSeung's to the side. she opened twitter, eyes widening as she clicked on the Trending page.

__________________
K-POP • Trending
nari
65.4k Tweets
__________________

"why would i be trending out of nowhere?" she asked no one, going to click on the topic.

the top tweet caught her eye immediately, one from an anonymous account, a full note in Korean.

claiming she'd bullied them in middle school and in high school.

she chuckled a bit, HeeSeung now coming into the room.

"what'd he want to talk about?"

she whipped her phone around to show the older boy, now it was HeeSeung's turn to become surprised. "what?"

"yeah, that's what i'm saying."

"but, you've never gone to a public school here? there's not even any sources about your schooling anywhere, really...why would anyone believe that?"

she sighed, "i don't know, hee. you've seen all of the claims against other idols recently... guess it was my turn?"

"but why would anyone talk so badly about you for no reason?"

she paused, thinking. "i.. don't know. i guess cause i'm tied with some of the groups competing in Kingdom right now, maybe that's why? or.... i don't know. i thought the hate of ENHYPEN having one girl was over, i guess not."

HeeSeung looked down at the girl, who's head was now facing downwards. "baby, don't get discouraged."

she let out, yet another, sigh. "i have to text PD."

she pulled up his contact, "i saw the tweet."

he answered back almost immediately, "good. what do you want to do? i can make a statement right now, or someone else can?"

she immediately responded, "no. i'm gonna do this myself, i'm not gonna rely on others to speak on my behalf. don't worry, i got it."

this text put a slight smile on Bang's face, "you always do."

she sighed, slightly slamming the phone into the bed. "guess i gotta go make a video to post."

HeeSeung sadly smiled at the girl, kissing her forehead. "let us know if you need any help."

she walked out of the room, quickly walking back in. "wait, i have to get a hat for my hair."

the girl sat the camera up, sitting in front of it. her face read a mix of both distress, calmness, and a bit of anger. she took a deep breath,