Weekly Idol [주간아이돌]

NaRi giggled as the MC's referred to ENHYPEN as gifts. she ran onto the set, bowing repeatedly along with her members. she stood in the middle of the group, looking way shorter than the rest even though she was wearing super platformed boots.

"one, two, CONNECT! hello, we are ENHYPEN!" the group introduced themselves.

"actually, it's been less than a month since they debuted. they've been making amazing records already... i wonder if all of you realize how popular you are?" the MC's told the group. NaRi spoke up for the first time, "i'm always telling ENGENEs 'i'm always watching~', so i see everything that they post!" she said with an amused expression. after her, JungWon spoke, making the MCs twist their words a bit. she quietly laughed at this, watching their leader become flustered.

after their performance, NaRi sat between Jay and HeeSeung. [ engenes & everyone else on twt thought it was so cute how NaRi's legs never reached the ground >< ]

"let's open the gift for real. there are keywords of ENHYPEN'S charms in the boxes. if the box you brought is opened, show us your charm." KwangHee explained to the group. NaRi watched nervously as the older guy walked up to the gifts, debating on which one to choose. she held her breath as they opened the gift, relieved so see she'd just barely saved herself.

once it got to HeeSeung's turn, she finally let out the laugh she'd been holding in. "hyungie~" she lightly teased, still laughing.

when Jay's card came up and he began explaining the episode where him, Jake and SungHoon had shown their muscles, NaRi slowly raised her hand, a pout on her lips. "wait, what does NaRi need to say?" "..you didn't include my name.." she told Jay, her pout growing by the second. he stared at her for two seconds, making her break her 'sadness' and laugh. "just kidding, just kidding" she said, now smiling.

after Jay's box, they pulled a cute, light blue box from the now non-existent pile. "spinning top" the MC's read aloud, looking more confused than ever. "what does that mean?" "well," the girl began, "i can show you!" she said, standing up from her seat. "i can spin like a spinning top!" she said, doing a spinning motion with her hand. they all watched as she got onto the ground, looking at the directors for the cue to start. "wait i still don't know what she me- WOAHHH!" KwangHee started but soon stopped after seeing NaRi start spinning on her head. the boys watched her with smiles, some laughing while the MCs were stunned at the girl's surprising talent. she stopped after a few seconds, feeling super dizzy. she laughed as she fell back to her seat, dramatically plopping her head on HeeSeung's shoulder, making everyone laugh. "i've never seen anyone do that! it's usually just in one place but she actually moved around! woah!" "oh, yes haha thank you!" she said, still not feeling okay.

as they began the final charm, JungWon's, the boys got a sudden idea. "let's see how it feels on a normal person.." Ni-Ki said, quickly rushing over to put the feather on NaRi's nose. "AHH!" she shouted, almost falling backward. "and now, let's see JungWon!" he said, proceeding to showcase JungWon's self-proclaimed talent. she watched as Sunoo tickled his ear, relieved he'd gone to Jake instead of her. although, when Jay was asked to tickle his body, NaRi became the target once more. after the older tickled the leader, he swiftly moved over to the girl, tickling her, making her almost fall backwards once again. "is she really that ticklish?" EunHyuk asked, seeming genuinely curious. "oh yeah. you can't touch her without her flinching!" Ni-Ki responded quietly.

as Ni-Ki began their Dynamite cover, NaRi joined in with Jay, ultimately making the beginning group dance a 5- person group. as the speed increased, her face remained unphased, her steps keeping up with the beat of the song. although it was a bit strange making the dance an 8-person performance, the group made it work.