kprofile, enhypen ver.

ENHYPEN Members Profiles and Facts

ENHYPEN [엔하이픈] is the final 8 members from the survival show I-Land under BE:LIFT Lab, a joint label created by BigHit Entertainment and CJ E&M Entertainment

ENHYPEN [엔하이픈] is the final 8 members from the survival show I-Land under BE:LIFT Lab, a joint label created by BigHit Entertainment and CJ E&M Entertainment. In the spring of 2022, the group underwent a court trial, ultimately ending their exclusive contract with Be:Lift and are now under BigHit Music. The group consists of: Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, NaRi, and Ni-Ki. ENHYPEN means just like hypen connects different words to create new meaning, members of ENHYPEN will connect, discover each other, and grow together. ENHYPEN debuted on November 30, 2020.

ENHYPEN Fandom Name: ENGENE (엔진)
ENHYPEN Official Colours: -

ENHYPEN Dorm Arrangements:
(4) Sunghoon, Jungwon, Sunoo, and Ni-Ki
(2) Jay and Jake
(2) Heeseung and NaRi

ENHYPEN Official SNS:
Twitter: ENHYPEN, ENHYPEN_members
Instagram: enhypen
Facebook: officialENHYPEN
YouTube: ENHYPEN
V-Live: ENHYPEN
TikTok: enhypen
Weverse: ENHYPEN
Weibo: ENHYPEN

ENHYPEN Members:

NaRi

Stage Name: NaRi (나리) Birth Name: Mireia Nari Arredondo Kim Korean Name: Kim Na Ri ( 김나리 )  Position: - Birthday: April 20, 2005Zodiac Sign: AriesHeight:  160 cm (5'3)Weight: -Blood Type: B MBTI: INFJ / ENFJRepresentative Emoticon: 🪐/🐼Nationalit...

Birth Name: Mireia Nari Arredondo Kim
Korean Name: Kim Na Ri ( 김나리 )
Position: -
Birthday: April 20, 2005
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Height: 160 cm (5'3)
Weight: -
Blood Type: B
MBTI: INFJ / ENFJ
Representative Emoticon: 🪐/🐼
Nationality: Korean-American

NaRi facts:
- she was born in New York, New York.
- she has an older brother, Kim Samuel.
- she is Korean-Mexican. her mother is Korean, her father was Mexican.
- Training Period: about 6 years (mid-2014) under BigHit Entertainment.
- her Chinese Zodiac is Rooster.
- Nari is the only female member of ENHYPEN. she placed 1st in the final episode with 1,471,621 votes.
- her religion is Christian.
- lil moons is Nari's fandom name created by fans.
- she's known as "BigHit's Princess", "industry's baby", "industry's best friend", "nation's ace"
- she is close friends with many idol groups.
- she has an IQ of 150.
- she shares a birthday with Jay.
- she loves pandas. (Behind the Profile shoot)
- she speaks five languages fluently: English, Korean, Spanish, Mandarin & Japanese. she's learning three more: bahasa Indonesian, Portuguese, Cantonese, and Thai.
-she learned Mandarin from the Chinese members of SEVENTEEN.
-she learned Japanese from watching anime and NCT's Yuta.
- NaRi began learning to dance with b-boying and popping (street dancing).
-she can play multiple instruments.
- her most-used nicknames by ENGENE are Momma Moon, NaLi, Mireia, lil Kim, Reina.
- NaRi attended Seoul International Middle School through their online courses.
- NaRi attends SOPA through online courses, and is in the Practical Dance department.
- her producer name is reiarr, she's composed
songs for many groups & says she hopes to
collab with plenty of other artists in the near future.
- it was announced in mid-March of 2022
that NaRi terminated her contract with Be:Lift Lab
and, along with the members, and is back under BigHit Music.
- it was announced NaRi will make her solo
debut sometime spring of 2022.
- NaRi made her solo on May 22, 2022 with the full-length album REINA.
- charming point: full lips, dimples, wide vocal range, eye smile, acting older than she is
- likes: baking, cooking, mint-choco ice cream, Jake's Aussie accent, pandas, clothes, 20(+) of their 선배님 groups, and learning choreographies (Self-Revised Profile).
- dislikes: bugs, seafood, mouth noises, having to wake up early. (Self-Revised Profile).
- she doesn't have a motto.
more Nari fun facts...
related pages: reiarr, NARI.

🦇  ...  끝!