[vlive!] from NaRi's stove!

" FROM NARI'S STOVE! 🍱 "

the girl stood behind their kitchen island, watching as the viewer count quickly rose from her phone. she looked up, sending a tiny wave to ENGENEs who'd arrived already. she moved out of frame for a quick moment, soon returning with a cup of boba she'd received from YeonJun just fifteen minutes before.

the viewer count achieved it's usual 800,000 viewers, giving NaRi the signal to begin speaking.

"hello, lil moons! how are you all today?" she asked, a cheery feel in her voice. "just a warning.. i will be cooking and showing food throughout this entire live! i tried to put a bit of a warning with the title, but.. please don't watch if this will make you uncomfortable!"

she paused for a bit longer, reading through the comments which continued to roll in.

what will the queen cook with us today? 🎤🐼

"what will the queen cook for us today.. mic emoji, panda emoji. hey! that's cute! if y'all wanna use the panda emoji for me if there's no saturn emoji you can~ i give you permission!" she smiled towards the camera, taking another sip of her boba.

"todayyy~~ i'll be cooking~~~" she playfully drug out her words, tapping a light beat onto the counter before her.

"japanese food!" she finally announced, cheering.

"nikiniki wanted some again.. and he likes how i make it, i guess? so yeah! you guys will learn how i cook japanese food!"

she sighed a quiet, contented sigh, looking at the ingredients placed behind her.

"okay.. so~ today, i'll actually make a variety of foods for the boys! they decided to eat Japanese tonight.. and that i'd cook.." she mumbled the last part, side-eyeing Sunoo who'd peeked into the kitchen, smirking. "so~ yeah! i'll be making Gyoza, Tonkatsu, a small pot of Oden, and Onigiri!" she finished listing the night's dinner menu, clapping at the end.

"okay, yes.. it may seem like a lot, but you have to realize, these are seven growing boys.. they need the food." she lightly laughed at her explanation, clapping her hands together.

"first things first.. you have to wash your hands! especially now, it's extremely important~" she called out, turning her back to wash her hands.

"i'm gonna start with.. the Oden! okay.. you gotta turn the stove on and get the soup stock Ni-Ki's mom sent us! Thank you, by the way!

Oh! the eggs!"

she left the frame from below the counter, searching for a tiny pot to boil the eggs. "i found it!"

she filled the pot with water, putting it over heat.

"okay, now you have to prepare the fish cakes..."

she ran the fish cakes through water, patting the excess oils off the cakes.

"okay.. now.. kombu strips! and.. cut the daikon! everyone, please be careful when using a knife... it's very dangerous. i don't let Sunoo near knives."