She bumped into a man who had dropped his money. She paused in the middle of the street. Everything became disorienting because she paused in the crosswalk. Cars were honking at her and she began to freak out even more. Picking up the money she ran.

Kim Jeha was in his hotel. Waking up choking on his blood. He never took a shower and his body was covered in blood. He wrapped his injury on his stomach very loosely. Getting up and limping. He went to the window and checked his surroundings.

He felt that it was now safe for him to go onto his next move. Jeha grabbed a whisky bottle and drank it. Because he was on the run he needed to get a move on. Rinsing the blood out of his hair and getting as much of it off of him. He grabbed his bag of clothes and made his way to the train station.

 He grabbed his bag of clothes and made his way to the train station

Limping, he started on his journey. He looked very unkept and scraggly. "Spare change! Please I want to eat!!" A homeless said to him while grabbing on his pant leg. Jeha took his leg back and continued to walk. Trying to avoid cameras.

Thirty minutes later a man with a rose came up to him

Thirty minutes later a man with a rose came up to him. "Hey hot stuff, you want to go somewhere?" Jeha pushing the man off of him and tried to keep moving. But the mans lover got in his face.

"Why are you talking to my boyfriend?! Do you wanna fight"?! Once again Jeha forcefully pushed the new man off of him and went about his business. He walked for a hour straight and it became night.

*

The girl went down into the train station. Little did she know there guards waiting for her. One of them went down to follow her.

She hit the glass in front of the ticket lady. The woman was chewing her gum loudly looking disinterested. "Ticket, ticket please"!!

The woman slowly counted the coins "Hurry, Hurry"! Avianna banged her hands against the ticketing stand. She got her ticket and went on to scan it.

When she was turning the corner she bumped into a long haired Asian man in loose baggy clothes. He grabbed his stomach because she hit his injury. Jeha looked back at her "Are you okay?"