Dreams

Avianna woke up to the sun shining on her face. She had gotten some really good sleep. She mentally thanked Jeha for bringing her back to her room. She remembered falling asleep in his arms. A smile crept onto her face as she remembered how good his arms felt.

She stopped abruptly. 'He would never like me.' She thought to herself. 'I have too many issues. No friends, no real-world experience. He probably pities me and sees me as a child.' She began to mentally berate herself and she hoped she could keep him as a friend at least. 

Miran was in the kitchen with her mom. "So do you think she faked her social phobia?" Miran took a sip of her juice.

"I just think she doesn't want to be around us. Which is completely understandable." Her mom put some vegetables in the pot.

"Then she probably remembers what I've done to her, and all my curses behind her back."

"That's why I've been telling you to speak with kind words."

"I mean, but who knew this day would come?"

"What day?" Avianna says scaring Miran and her mother shitless. Avianna wanted to give social interaction a shot but she won't do it until she clears the air with Miran.

"Oh, Miss! Good morning! Is there something that you need-" Miran said in a high-pitched voice. She never thought that Avianna would directly speak to her.

"What day, Miran?" Avianna shot daggers at Miran who was almost cowering. Miran's mother just looked in shock and chose not to say anything knowing how nasty her daughter's attitude has been.

"Look Miran, I get you don't want to watch me or anything but if we are going to be in this house peacefully I'd appreciate it if the comments would stoop. They are mean and would hurt my feelings at times." Avianna said while trying to sound articulate.

"Yes-s, yes Miss, I am sorry for my comments and behavior towards you they were unprofessional and I am deeply remorseful." Miran bowed her head in shame. 

"I accept your apology, can I join you guys for breakfast this morning after I get ready?"

"Of course, dear. You are always welcome to eat with us." Miran's mother said to her. Avianna took her leave to get ready for the day. She was proud of herself for doing that. It was something she wanted to get off her chest.

After throwing herself a pity party that morning. She then decided that today would be the day she made her own decisions. She was 25 and wanted to be taken seriously by the people around her. She wanted people specifically Jeha to see her as a woman.

Her outfit for the day

She had picked this brownish-grey long-sleeved dress that had an opening where the bottom of her cleavage was and paired it with some nice boots. Her hair was still curly and out. Avianna would order a bunch of clothes to the house which they allowed her to. She was just always afraid to wear them until now. She liked fashion, it was something that connected her to her mom.