Cease Fire

Congressman Jang holds out his hand for his wife. This was a charity event with all of his investors there. Yoojin grabs his hand and steps out. She is wearing a gold traditional hanbok, minimal makeup, and her hair back in a bun.

Right when she steps out the press goes crazy. Taking pictures and asking questions. Keeping their image up, Sejoon is extra charismatic and Yoojin is the sweet supporting wife.

*

Back at the secret house for Avianna, Sung Gyu was giving Jeha the run down in the security room.

"In conclusion, there are 16 cameras inside and five outside." Jeha was walking around taking in the room. It was like an office space. It had a brown leather couch and bed. The desk had the monitors and next to it were some filing cabinets. It also had a bathroom.

"Due to privacy reasons, the rooms are monitored by thermal cameras. Therefore, every spot in the house is monitored." Jeha walks up to the screens checking them out.

"There is 24-hour surveillance via these cameras, and the footage is archived automatically every 24 hours." Sung Gyu hated Jeha's guts. He thinks that Jeha doesn't deserve special treatment for saving Madam.

He composes himself "The night shift starts at 9:00 p.m. and lasts until 6:00 a.m when someone comes to pick up your shift. Plus an hour. So you'll leave at 7:00 am."

Jeha went to the couch and pressed on the cushions. 'Comfortable enough' he says to himself. He is kinda of listening to Sung Gyu and he is kind of not.

"That's all. Any questions?" Jeha sits down on the couch. He rests his right arm on the back of the couch and crosses his legs.

"Naw," Jeha says shaking his head.

"All right-" Sung Gyu paused and turned to look at Jeha. "Naw?"

"Yeah," Jeha said.

Sung Gyu was about to lose his mind. Jeha was working every last nerve with his passive attitude. "Did you just use informal speech with me?"

"Yeah."

"Why, you young little ...." Sung Gyu was appalled at Jeha's behavior. "Hey! You fawn-looking ass bastard. I know how old you are!" Jeha scratched his head, he didn't care.

Sung Gyu went on "Also, I have a lot more years at this company than you do, punk!" Sung Gyus's neck veins started to pop out.

"Hey."

"You little-"

"I heard you're from the special forces. That's what the Lieutenant told me."Jeha said.

Sung Gyu took his earpiece out, he was confident in serving in the special forces. "That's right." he took off his jacket in a fit and threw it.

He walks up to Jeha, who is still sitting on the couch. "Why?"

"I was in Divison 040-151. What about you?" Jeha said. He already knew the answer. He and Chief Joo were the only ones at JSS who served that high.

Sung Gyus's face dropped knowing that he was now outranked. He diverted his eyes and sat down. He was mortified that he said all of that to Jeha.