Restoring Order

Sungwon and his men completely left.
A group of men take notice and start to make their way in. They take out the few security guards at the entrances and start to move in crates into the lobby of the studio.

Jeha was up top on the railing scouting out the perimeter. Overhead he sees the strange men. He follows them but keeps himself hidden to see what they're doing.

The group of eight men start filling a smoke machine with nerve gas and they start to put on gas masks. 'Fuck' Jeha says to himself. 'They're here for her'.

He quickly gets to Avianna who was snacking in her dressing room. "Have you had this before? It's really-" She took in his panicked state. He was picking up a table and moving it under a vent. "What's going on Jeha?"

He grabbed her face and kissed her. They put their foreheads together. "You're going to crawl up into that vent and get out of this building. There are people here for you."

"Okay, come with me." She tries to drag him onto the table with her.

He shakes his head "I have to stay and fight. I'll be okay. But you have to move fast. They're releasing nerve gas in the building."

"Nerve gas!" He gives her his handkerchief to put over her mouth.

"Go! Move quickly!" He opened the vent for her and lifted her so that she could climb in.

"Jeha." She was afraid. As matter a of fact she was terrified. "Come back to me."

He kissed her hand "Whatever you want, Angel". She fully climbs into the vent and he shuts it behind her.

He tries to radio J4 but it doesn't work. He then tried to call Chief Joo but his phone says no reception. In the room, there's a landline phone. He calls Dong Mi.

She lets it ring for a second before picking it up. "Put Madam on the phone."

"She's busy right now. Tell me instead."

"So it was you. Stop the guys who broke in here. Right. Now." Jeha was furious. In the past three days, there have been two attempts on Avianna's life.

"Why should I? Unlike you know who, I'm not fond of you and I don't care about Anna's dad either. The fact that Madam becomes indecisive is all your fault. Everything was in order before you showed up. It's time to put Madam and Anna back in their proper places now. One to the place to live. And the other in the place to die."

"Just you wait. Just wait till I get there." His tone was cold and deadly. The line went dead.

Gas started to leak into the room. He hid in the corner of the room waiting for them to come in. The masked men came in and he struck when their backs were turned.

He kicks the first one in the back of the knee causing him to collapse to the floor. The gasses in the room caused Jeha's eyes to start to water. But he could still see the other men.

Quickly subduing the five men in the room. He grabbed a mask off of one of his defeated opponents. He slips the mask on and moves into the hallway.

Avianna was still up top in the vent trying to crawl as silently as possible. She could hear where Jeha was and crawled towards the noise.

Jeha snuck up behind the three men. They all held knives and they had the intention of killing Jeha. He attacks first taking the first one down but in the process, the other two take his mask off.

The gas was now in his lungs making it hard for him to breathe. The two assailants came at him. He was able to defend against them because he had a knife of his own.