In Memory of Alina Michels

Jeha was in the JSS building when he got a call from Miran. "Hello, has something happened?"

"You have to go pick up, Avianna."

"Why? Where are you?"

"I'm at the fashion show securing the perimeter. Anna is at the salon getting ready."

Jeha rushed over to her.

*
Before Avianna headed over to the salon she sat in the car talking to her uncle.

"Why? Why can't we bring charges to Yoojin right now?" She was heated.

"If we do that against my sister now,  your father will have to withdraw from his candidacy. We can't do that?"

"I don't give a damn about that."

"Anna." Sungwon said in a soft tone "It's only fair that my sister is punished for her crime. And you'll only be free when your father becomes president. So we have to make sure your dad isn't tangled up in this incident at all. Big sis was the assailant and your father was the victim."

'Victim? He's no damn victim?' She stayed silent.

"We have to make that clear to the public before we reveal her crime to the world. So this could be a blessing and cause pity to your dad-"

"Just let me know when we are going to do it." She was annoyed that he was clearly in cahoots with her dad. Her uncle was doing this for his gain. Not because of justice. 'But an enemy of my enemy is my friend'. She thought to herself.

"I'm ready to go to hair and makeup." She said curtly.

He smiled "Very, well. Just one more thing." She gave him a puzzled look. "Don't tell Jeha about this. He cannot know. If Yoojin finds out then our plan will be ruined."

"Okay." She says.

She was going to tell Jeha. And she was irritated at the fact her uncle was insinuating that Jeha would betray her and tell Yoojin.

She plans to tell him after the fashion show. And when they could get some genuine alone time.

*

She had changed into some more comfortable clothes. It was a pair of light blue jeans and a white take top as they finished their makeup.

She would be opening and closing the show. Which means she will have two outfit changes. She practiced breathing techniques and other calming exercises to help her get ready.

With everything going on she hasn't had time to see a therapist about her pain panic disorders. And she wasn't going to take any of those pills her uncle gave her. 

Her opening look was going to be with her curly hair out. It flowed to her mid back and the stylist did an amazing job with her hair. Her makeup was going to be natural on the base and very shimmery. They used white iridescent shimmer all over her.

Jeha walked in and was very upset. "Why did you send J4 back early?"

The makeup artist stopped and Avianna looked up at him. "I felt like I was keeping her with me too long."

"Don't do that again." He scolded her.

"I'm sorry. I should've told you first." Her head fell at his harsh tone

He took in her saddened face. 'Gosh, I shouldn't be upsetting her before her first show.' "I was just worried. You know that right?"

She smiled and nodded. "I know."

"Excuse me?" Their head snaps to the vision director. "It's clear that you two don't have the normal bodyguard/VIP relationship. Are you two a couple?" The lady eyed them with anticipation.