Fainting

Jeha never got to have that conversation with Avianna. When they got to the house she was overstimulated and very tired. They just took a shower and went to sleep up in the attic. When she woke up he was gone and she got ready for her day.

*
Dong Mi walked into Madam Choi's office. "What's with the long face?" She said to Dong Mi.

"Ma'am there was a post made last night?" She said nervously.

"Why are we being prudish? Go ahead and read it."

"An unknown source has come out and alleged that Alina Michels is Choi Yoojin's .... Biological daughter." Madam looked appalled at the article. "It's been alleged that Choi Yoojin was having an affair with Jang Sejoon which resulted in a pregnancy outside of her marriage. She then made her best friend Alina Michels take care of her baby."

Dong Mi bit her lip before reading the rest of it. "The child then caused issues in Alina and Brian's relationship which led to their divorce. In a rage, Alina threatened to blackmail Choi Yoojin. In retaliation, Yoojin ordered the murder of Alina Michels. Which has now resulted in Choi Sungwon being the caretaker of Avianna Michels."

Madam Choi scoffed at the tall tale. "Whoever wrote that has quite the imagination. And somehow Sejoon gets to wiggle his way out."

"How about we cancel the volunteer work today?"

She shook her head "No. That will make me look pathetic."

*

Avianna stormed down her stairs as she went to confront her uncle who was waiting for her.

"Why would you make such a ridiculous and horrible post? Why are you trying to make my mother look bad!" She says in anger.

"Hey, hey, hey." Sungwon tries to get her to call down. He thought he saw smoke come out of her ears. "This is so we can take down Choi Yoojin. The rumor will cause her to be investigated and then will lead to her arrest." 

"I never agreed to have my mother's name tarnished through this."

He was starting to get irritated at her attitude. "Look here. I'm trying to get your mother justice. This will bring it. So you will let me handle this. And when the time is right we'll pull out our trump card." It was like the devil appeared in front of her. "Do you understand?"

She nodded silently as her lip quivered.

"Now, go and change. You need to accompany me to the police department."

She hurried off and changed. She angrily sat at her vanity and applied her makeup. She was so furious at him. And for him to pull this stunt a day after her mother's dedication was sickening.

^her outfit for the day

*

She and Sungwon make it to the police station. There was a group of reporters and photographers. She stood behind her uncle coldly with her sunglasses on.