Warning

Jeha pulled back up to the house. There was a black car with tinted windows in the driveway. Immediately he goes on guard as he walks up to the house.

The couple was tied up. "I'm not going to ask again, where is he?"

"I don't know! He left this morning and never came back!"

"Well, it doesn't help that you don't know." The man with the black cap proceeded to pour gasoline on the couple. They started to freak out and beg for mercy. The man lit a lighter but it was abruptly closed by Jeha.

Jeha twisted his arm and kicked the intruder in his stomach. Jeha looks at the elderly couple and gets into a fighting stance. He has the spare blade in his hand wrapped up in paper. The man takes out his blade as well.

They stand off and the man starts swinging at Jeha. Missing because Jeha dodges every attempt even the one that was made at his neck.

One with another swing Jeha ducked under his arm and threw a punch while cutting the man's arm. The man in return throws a kick making Jeha step back. 

Once again the man goes for Jeha's throat but it gets blocked immediately. Jeha swings and puts his hand up with the spare blade to block the attack. Jeha throws a punch to the man's head but instead, his shirt gets sliced by the intruder's blade. Jeha cuts his stomach in return.

They go back and forth delivering cuts back and forth on each other. Jeha tries to disarm and trip him but instead, the man kicks Jeha in the stomach. Jeha throws him into some pots making the man fall on the ground.

 Jeha throws him into some pots making the man fall on the ground

The intruder picks up a pot and starts throwing it at Jeha. With Jeha being distracted by trying to dodge it he gets kicked in the stomach. He lands against some rolled-up carpets but gets back up.

They get into this locked position, throwing each back in forth trying to get the other person to drop their weapon. The man knocks Jeha's weapon into a pot of water. He then kicks Jeha into some crates.

Jeha rolls and hops back up

Jeha rolls and hops back up. He briefly looked at the tied couple and got back into fighting. He starts blocking all of the man's strikes, he then catches his arm and breaks it. Making the man drop his knife.