Grow Up

It was now morning and Jeha went to the room that Avianna was in. Miran and her mother were there watching her, but they had fallen asleep. Avianna was up looking out of the window.

He slightly taps on the older woman to wake her up and quickly kicks the chair that Miran is sleeping in.

"Shit!" Miran said and Jeha acted like nothing happened.

"Please return to the hidden home," Jeha says to the housekeeper.

"Oh no. How could I do that?"

"It's fine. She'll be back home this afternoon anyway."

"I don't know-" the housekeeper was very worried.

"Don't worry there are lots of people working here and I'm going to be with her."

"Yeah, lots of people," Miran said. 'I wish she would shut up sometimes' Jeha said to himself. 

"All right, we'll head back and get things ready. Keep up the good work." And they leave. 

Avianna didn't say anything and continued to look out the window. Her hair was threatening to curl back up. She still had on Miran's work clothes that were a little too tight. And her face just looked drained.

"You'll be going back to the hidden home this afternoon. So tell me what you need before we go back." She ignored him like he wasn't there.

"Nothing? You don't need anything? All right then, that's fine." He said with a deep sigh. He turned to leave her room.

"Why"? He stopped in his tracks. "Why did you bring my dad here." He turned around to look at her and she was staring at him.

"To stop you from dying." He said in a soft voice.

"Why did you care if I die or not?" She stopped looking at him.

"Do you know how many people are distressed because of you?" He walked up to the edge of her bed.

"Distressed? You're right. I'm sorry for making assholes like you distressed." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Fine. We're assholes. We're bad people who lock you up and watch you... I'd like it if you acknowledged our efforts to protect you!"

"Right? By giving me ice cream ....... to imitate my dad's protection? Or being weird and putting out fucking ramen for me. That's total protection. If that's what it is then I don't need it. So get out?"

Jeha was defeated by her. "Fine, I think..... I made a stupid promise to your dad." This time Jeha walked out and completely left.

Avianna let out a breath that she was holding. But then she started to think about his last words. "Promise?"

*

While all of this was going on, a Korean gossip blogger started to connect the dots of the mysterious "Angel." She released information on where she believes Avianna is located. In the comments of her post people recognized that she was at Dream Forest. 

Young Korean teenagers started to become detectives to try and find out who Avianna was. On Twitter Lafelt tweeted "I'll be there soon Korea 😉".
This made the young Korean's search even harder for her.

*

Dong Mi came into Madam Choi's office and laid down the tablet in front of her. "There's been a situation ma'am."

Madam Choi grabbed the tablet and saw Avianna trending again because there was a photo leaked of her when she was in Dream Forest. And her stomach dropped to her ass when she saw Lafayette's tweet.