Sympathy

Jeha didn't know it but he was crying at the memory. He woke up and was in a hospital. He for sure thought that he died. He guessed that he went unconscious from the blood loss.

He was also tied down to the bed. Jeha started to struggle he didn't like the feeling of being tied down. The agent watching him got up.

"Don't get any funny ideas." The agent shook his finger at Jeha. 'Fuck you' Jeha said in his head and rolled his eyes. He stared at the man in the suit.

The agent got scared and fixed his tone "I mean, please don't." he said bowing to Jeha. He sat back down Jeha made him uneasy. With one look you could tell Jeha has killed many.

Jeha looked up at the ceiling. 'This is going to be boring' he said to himself. A conversation started to happen outside, so he listened in.

JSS security agents were telling the police officers to fuck off. It was clear JSS didn't want the public to fully know what happened last night.

JSS wasn't a security company for celebrities. The CEO is the former commissioner of the police force in Korea. The adviser is the former Public Prosecutor General. JSS outranks almost everybody except the military. 

Jeha was watching the news. Everyone was talking about what happened. And everyone knew there was foul play, they just didn't know who.

The News Anchors
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you think of this incident, Congressman Kim?"

"Well, I think of it as an act of terror. Korea is a very well-developed country among the OECD nations. How come they have let such a heinous, barbaric, and uncivilized terrorist act occur?" He said passionately while speaking with his hands. "It is truly a shame."

"But isn't it hard to say for certain that this was an act of political terror?" The news anchor asked.

"I mean, isn't this more than enough evidence to prove it? Just think about it. The mere fact that they used a hacking tool to try and make an accident happen. And thus performing this act of terrorism means that this is no petty crime. So what I'm saying is-"

"Yes, that's true. However, they must finish investigating the dead perpetrators to know all of this for sure. Don't you think?" The congressman drank some water for his next statement.

"Oh, yes. That's true, of course, but... can't you say that, with all crimes, the person or group that has the most gain from the incident should be the prime suspect?"

The other news anchor got nervous at that statement. "Congressman Kim? It does seem that way a bit, yes." Congressman Kim rolled his eyes.

"That may be the case, but ... what you're saying has the potential to be construed as a quite dangerous comment"

"Well, what I'm trying to say here is... I'm just saying this is a possibility. I never said that it was Assemblyman Jang's political opponent. Did I."

*

Yoojin was in her hospital bed watching the news as well. With Dong Mi and her husband Sejoon.

"What a funny fellow he is," Sejoon said laughing at the TV.

"He's pretty much accusing Park Kwan-soo of being behind this outright. Huh?" Sejoon continued with his laughing.

"Did you tell him to do that, Dong Mi?"Yoojin asked her assistant never taking her eyes off the TV.