Sleepover

The strike force team consisted of 10 men and the two couples made 14 people. The entire party gets back to the safe house.

"Thank you, miss! We had such a fun time! And you're hilarious!" One of the agents says. They were walking to the parked vans in the driveway. You could tell that all of them were wasted. They even broke out into a K-pop routine in the driveway.

"Jeha?" Seo catches his attention as the group up front continues to have a good time. "Thanks."

"For what?" Seo looks down in gratitude but doesn't add any more context. "What's with you? This isn't like you, big bro?"

Seo's face changed in shock. "This isn't like you." Jeha continues.

"Big bro?"  Seo said in shock.

"What?" Jeha was confused now. Seo started to smile and pulled Jeha into a tight bear hug.

"Oh my gosh." Jeha was caught off guard.

"Jeha."

He was trying to push him off. "You are grossing me out." He peels Seo's arms off of him. "I hate it when you guys get all touchy! Damn."

Seo finally let go and was all smiles. His heart was warm at Jeha accepting and liking him. They got off on the wrong foot. Jeha came to the company and rose to the ranks so fast that it threw people off. But tonight, Jeha went back for Seo after he got shot in his bulletproof vest. It brought them closer.

Avianna smiled at the interaction. Jeha is a big softy but she knows that he likes to act like he doesn't like anyone.

"He's giving me goosebumps." Jeha shuddered.

"Okay, sure," Avianna says while walking with him up to the large crowd. All of the men were playing and singing.

"Thank you again, miss! We had fun!" They bowed concerning her.

She waved. "Don't worry about it. I had a great time as well."

"All right. Go home you rowdy, bastards." Jeha said urging them to get in their cars.

They started to walk towards the van and Seo looked around. "Did you all drink?" He asked.

"Yes!" Seo sighed. "It looks like you're driving us home Team Leader Seo!" He didn't want to.

"Wait! I have an idea." Miran says mischievously.

*

The men sat in the living room. Their suit jackets were off, ties loosened, and shoes off their feet. Their heads were tilted back awaiting Miran to put face masks on them.

'I'm a genius' Miran says to herself. Avianna was at the dinner table giving an agent a manicure. 

"This is hilarious." Sung Gyu says with a deep belly laugh. The men did look ridiculous with their suits and sheet masks on.

"Ah ah. You too Team Leader Seo." Miran jerked his back onto the back of the couch.

"No. Not me." He writhed in her hold which was strong.

She popped him on his forehead "Be still." 

"Oww." He relaxed. He realized he wasn't going to be able to get out of having a face mask. 

"Uhh. You all should be thanking me. Men have to be mindful of their looks nowadays too." She says in her dinosaur onesie.

Jeha walked into the living seeing the impromptu spa situation. He got back after making sure the perimeter was secure.

"Mr. Jeha! Have a seat!" Miran says to the empty chair.

"Man, you guys are so gross. It's unbelievable." He tried to walk past in disgust.