CH. 26- Fluff, fluff and even more fluff

After the scenario ended, Kim Dokja fell unconscious. Due to the injuries he received and the stamina that went into the battle it was very much understandable. 

Yoo Jonghyuk noticed the switched positions. This time it was Kim Dokja who got badly injured not him. Does this count as a failure then? 

Yoo Jonghyuk wanted to save Kim Dokja but instead he got injured like this when he shouldn't have been. How unreliable of himself.

He doesn't know what happened after the fight with Disaster of Questions last round because he had to recover but the conversations with the dokkaebi was cut short. 

[The sub-scenario – SSS-grade Hunt has ended.]

[The compensation settlement will begin.]

[You have obtained 60,000 coins as compensation.]

Yoo Jonghyuk wasn't one to uphold conversations and the dokkaebi seemed to give in because of the infamousness he had gathered. The point was that Yoo Jonghyuk wanted to be able to give his whole focus to Kim Dokja as soon as possible. 

[Infinite Dimension Space Coat] – SSS-grade.

[Dark Fire Half-Gloves] – SSS-grade.

[Sylphid's Jump Boots] – SSS-grade.

The rewards were that of the last round except for the number of coins which had increased.

The choice was obvious. 

[Infinite Dimension Space Coat]. It had been used by both him and Kim Dokja. It was the kind of item that can be useful through all of the scenarios. The fabric wasn't much protection but it could restore it self so that even if it got holes it would go back to normal after a few minutes. The most important part of it was the sub-space in its pockets. 

Although the sub-space was small, unlike its name, it was still a SSS-grade item. It could be worn outside of armor so protection could still be used. This was also a fashion choice. Clearly the white [Infinite Dimension Space Coat] was used to connect solely to Kim Dokja. Kim Dokja made that coat his own. 

Likewise, but no as popular, Yoo Jonghyuk had also used the same kind of item. The black color reflected his personality in being coldblooded. He would of never worn the white color usually if it weren't for Kim Dokja. 

The point was that Yoo Jonghyuk had no problem choosing the reward for both himself and Kim Dokja. With the new fable and rewards out of the way, there was only room for Kim Dokja in his eyes. 

[The Fable 'Life and Death Companions' is continuing its storytelling.]

Or would this also count as having his focus on Kim Dokja? The fable with the origin of him and Kim Dokja was choosing to make itself known. Although its origin is known, this time was more confusing. 

There was also something else about this fable Yoo Jonghyuk had thought about. The beginning of the fable, when was that? Although the origin is with him and Kim Dokja, when did it begin? 

Was it when Kim Dokja read the novel, or when the scenarios started, maybe when they first met, or could it be when they finished a certain scenario together? But there was also with the lesser fire dragon Igneel. Did it have stories from the pervious round or was it only this round? Was there another round included in this fable? 

If only he had a better compatibility with stories then maybe he could have asked it. Should he ask Kim Dokja about it? 

The only expression shown on Yoo Jonghyuk's face was his wrinkled eyebrows and caring gaze on Kim Dokja's face While Yoo Jonghyuk's arms was used to hold him by his shoulders and waist. It was a delicate hold which made the onlookers question their eyes.