Ch. 9- Night of Prophets

Yoo Jonghyuk glared at the people from Dongmyo. It wasn't long ago he had arrived here with Kim Dokja and Lee Hyunsung. Kim Dokja was currently in the tent talking with the representative of Dongmyo. He couldn't hear their conversation because of a barrier around the tent. He knew that Kim Dokja had the conversation under control but he still wanted to know what they were talking about. 

From how things looked, Han Donghoon was the one who was in the tent. In an usual regression turn he would have been the king but right now, that wasn't the case. Instead the prophets had completely taken over the place. The one guy from before, Lee Sungkook, he was now the vice representative and had the ability to use [Hypnosis]. Another thing to note was the guy with [Fugitive's Mask], who had the [Cursed Gladiator] attribute. And both shared the 'get off' attribute. 

Wasn't it pretty obvious who was who here? 

Just looking at the skills and attributes the leader's could easily be pin pointed. Who were they to trying to fool? The leader was out here while Kim Dokja was in there with the vice president.  

It was a shame that he couldn't do anything right now. He wasn't the type to just wait around but if it was for Kim Dokja he could do it. 

Jung Minseob, the cursed gladiator, and the leader approached him with ill intent. Was he dumb or just a fool. Did he really think they could win? Wasn't these the prophets who had read the novel? He knew that 'Kim Dokja' wasn't a part of the original and perhaps because of it was looking down on him. But really now? 

"What is it?" 

He ends up saying. He knew the intentions they had but he was obliged not to attack anyone so this wasn't the desired situation. 

"You look weak, who are you?" 

Weak? That wasn't something people had ever called him. Was it because he had chosen to hide his aura? He wasn't short or scrawny either, maybe the guy was just blind. 

"Shouldn't the one asking for a name introduce themselves first?"

"Tch, the name's Jung Minseob. Now I'll ask again, who are you exactly?" 

"I'm Kim Dokja. Yoo Jonghyuk's companion." 

Was this the knew way he was going to introduce himself for the time being? Yes. 

"Kim Dokja? I have never heard of you before?" 

"Why would you know anything?" 

"You see, we have been interested in Yoo Jonghyuk for a while now and therefor have been watching." 

"And yet you didn't hear anything about Yoo Jonghyuk's closet companion, let me ask you, how did you get information about Yoo Jonghyuk?" 

He had his own ideas about it and he also knew about the novel. But he wanted to hear it himself from them. How far could he push it before they would attack, he wondered. 

"..." 

Jung Minseob was in deep thought as he couldn't answer the question without revealing more information. He had no reason to answer Kim Dokja since he wasn't Yoo Jonghyuk but agitating one of his companions could lead to suspicion. And suspicion wasn't something he wanted to show if they were going to form an alliance. 

If only this nobody wasn't so suspicious all of a sudden it all could have gone different. Yoo Jonghyuk was currently in the tent and couldn't hear anything so maybe he could get away with beating up this mob. But then again, this was still Yoo Jonghyuk's companion and Yoo Jonghyuk wouldn't pick up someone powerless. 

Weighing his thoughts he came to an answer. But the answer was definitely the wrong answer. 

Jung Minseob shoved the mob to the ground, or that was what he tried to do. But this so called nobody still stood tall at the same spot. He removed his hand with a tight grip on his wrist. And then he pulled his wrist down making him stumble forward.