Ch. 20-Sometimes things just doesn't want to die

Myung Ilsang had escaped and was constantly releasing his penalties, which made the situation more grave. Of course Yoo Jonghyuk wasn't very worried. Maybe was is because he had experienced it many times before that made him so utterly confident. Kim Dokja and Yoo Jonghyuk left the area to search for where the disaster had escaped to. It wasn't far away because of the skill he had used was only short distance teleportation and he was also to preoccupied on every single target of his. 

It wasn't just that he was going around killing everything in sight. He made sure to question every single one of them too. This made his travel speed much slower then if he had just left to begin with. This was one of the reason Kim Dokja could actually catch up to him as well. 

With this second fight Yoo Jonghyuk was more drawn back because Kim Dokja needed to get experience in fights more then he needed. Because Kim Dokja wasn't a regressor he didn't have the necessary talent or control skills to fully utilize his own power. Kim Dokja had drawn the wind to boost his power and speed, making him considerable faster than before. With the two of them Myung Ilsang's end would only come faster. 

In the end, Myung Ilsang could only escape once more with his tail between his legs as he teleported away again. Kim Dokja, who could now utilize Way of the Wind, speed up alongside Yoo Jonghyuk. 

The twenty forth seal of the disaster was broken along with the neck of a bystander. Myung Ilsang turned around and faced what he called 'Hunter association'. Kim Dokja was already very aware of the kind of background Myung Ilsang had and the traits that followed. Myung Ilsang was like a standard isekai protagonist except he wasn't the protagonist. Myung Ilsang, who had been summoned to Chronos to save the planet like any other isekai, but instead of saving the planet he made the opposite choice and became on of the disaster. 

Becoming one of the disaster was a choice Myung Ilsang himself made and Kim Dokja understood this and placed Myung Ilsang in another category then the rest of humanity. 

While Kim Dokja's attack only felt ticklish for Myung Ilsang, Yoo Jonghyuk could barely keep up as Myung Ilsang had already surpassed the scenario limit. 

"I'll buy time, so just concentrate." 

Yoo Jonghyuk back was as big as ever as he faced the disaster alone. But Kim Dokja couldn't watch and instead focused on his plan of creating a dome of vacuum around Myung Ilsang. 

The wind twirled and twisted until it took shape of an octagon. The octagon shaped dome was even harder than steel even though it was just wind. The wind hadn't solidified and it just moved in such away and gave of enough air pressure that even Myung Ilsang couldn't get through. The air inside the dome cleared and what was left was vacuum and three people. These three people endured the discomfort and the pain of not being able to breath. 

Kim Dokja swallowed back the air he had almost let out and focused on the wind roaring around them. The wind for him became like a sixth sense but the air inside the dome was gone and he almost missed how Myung Ilsang attempted to kill him while he was too focused one recovering the broken parts of the barrier. Even with out skills Myung Ilsang still had his physic that made it possible to destroy minor parts of the dome. 

While Myung Ilsang focused on killing Kim Dokja who had trapped him, Yoo Jonghyuk took the chance to launch a sneak attack from Myung Ilsang's blind spot. Unable to parry the attack, Myung Ilsang's face hit the ground and the air in his lungs escaped through his mouth. The chocking returnee could only watch as Kim Dokja and Yoo Jonghyuk left the barrier and he was all alone inside the vacuum. 

The dome which quickly decreased in size made Myung Ilsang even more panicked and therefor resorted to using his black flame cannon as his last hope. The previous black flame cannon had died down almost instantly because of the lack of oxygen but this time the power was increased by several times and broke through the wind dome, creating multiple holes all around. Even the bystanders wasn't speared from its massive power and could only face destruction.