Ch. 30-Kim Dokja's company assemble ongoing

Kim Dokja was washed ashore while Yoo Jonghyuk walked with his long legs. 

Why such different treatment? He was the one with the diverge communication skills anyway? Was this because of the protagonist aura? Kim Dokja thought to himself if this was the only reason he was lacking in comparison to Yoo Jonghyuk. No, he was lacking much more then just that.

The fourth wall came in to play and scooted all those negative thoughts away.

Kim Dokja didn't choose to lay down on the ground the whole day and soon got up. The sand had somehow wandered inside his matching white coat. This was the problem with sand, it got everywhere. Especially when you're wet! It wasn't a simple dusting off to get rid of this dirt. 

Therefor, since Kim Dokja had gotten sand everywhere, it was up to his competent companion to help him out. 

Yoo Jonghyuk took of Kim Dokja's white coat with one swift movement and then proceeded to use one of his cleaning skills he had gotten earlier from the dokkaebi bag. 

Thats right, skills wasn't just earned through practice. Coins is the universal payment that can by almost anything. Even probability can be bought. 

With this Kim Dokja got back a shiny like-new white coat. Although there was a function to get rid of dirt it didn't include sand particles. 

Yoo Jonghyuk even put the coat on Kim Dokja himself. A very competent companion indeed.

Even the onlookers thought this way. Or they were to busy fighting the ichthyosaurs. 

Earlier, Yoo Jonghyuk had sent his teammates to this artificial island to guard it from all incarnations. Someone needed to block it from anyone foolish enough to awaken it earlier then necessary. Before, that foolish one had been himself.

There was also Lee Seolhwa that he picked up after dealing with the Disaster of Ice. Since he was one of the once who saved her it was very easy to get her onboard. His experience also helped him, after all, he had picked her up before. There was also how he are her personality because of the time they spent together.

But of course things like these were all in the past. 

Kim Dokja and Yoo Jonghyuk wasn't the only ones on the shore. Further away was Lee Jihye. She was currently dealing with the trash Kim Dokja left behind. Many of the incarnations, after defeating the ichthyosaurs, followed after Kim Dokja. By boat or flying, even swimming wasn't excluded. 

Kim Dokja had brought them together to help with the disaster but it seemed they were more of a disaster themselves. Teamwork definitely won't work. Although it was the expected situation it was still disappointing. 

Hunting down one incarnation instead of looking forward to face the real disaster, society ah society.

Even still, were they worse than the ones hiding and expecting someone else to deal with Disaster of Floods? Who was worse? 

If it weren't for main characters then humanity would of already died out.

Kim Dokja clicked his tongue in his mind.

Jung Heewon wasn't here at the moment. She had gone of to help the wanderer king and hadn't returned yet. Yoo Jonghyuk thought that she might finally be accruing her sponsor Uriel.

That would be boost to their team. 

At the other part of Han River was Kim Dokja's left behind teammates who were trying to figure out a good way to get across. Shin Yoosung greatly help out with this. Her control over the skill and skill level was much higher Kim Dokja's copy. In other words, taking control over almost all ichthyosaur wasn't impossible.