Ch. 34-Alcohol is bad

History repeated itself. 

The intermediate dokkaebi Paul had no problem trying to screw Kim Dokja over again. Although things changes the story still tries to keep certain thing on track. 

After being accused of having an illegal contract Bihyung, Kim Dokja once again goes to beat the intermediate dokkaebi up. 

Though it isn't something Yoo Jonghyuk can witness because of the private meeting room. A disappointment to say the least. 

Kim Dokja really is in the spotlight at times like these. Making it so that Yoo Jonghyuk doesn't have to share the same burdens as before. Companions truly shares each others burdens. 

Except, Kim Dokja doesn't really say what is bothering him. He is too quiet about his own mental state. If only Yoo Jonghyuk had a way of caring for him the same way Kim Dokja cared for himself. But Kim Dokja has that strange wall, it limits his approach. 

Yoo Jonghyuk remember that around this time he left. He left with Lee Seolhwa to clear hidden scenarios all throughout Seoul.

'I won't be leaving this time.'

Yoo Jonghyuk didn't want to leave, he didn't wan't to leave Kim Dokja this round.

The scenarios are important but Kim Dokja is more important. 

Also, he already has more strength then that round. The hidden scenarios doesn't have anything of use. 

[The sixth scenario will start in three days.]

As the notification says, the next main scenario will start very soon. It was a joined scenario that happens between different domes. In this specific scenario, the absolute throne would of played a big role. But now it was missing. 

It doesn't matter, the absolute throne would of done more harm than good anyway. This was proved by Kim Dokja. One can't truly be free after they accept the throne, and freedom was one of the reasons to defeat the scenarios. How could he ever chose the throne after everything Kim Dokja has done?

The sixth scenario wasn't a simple one, there was no such thing as a simple scenario. The last  round had been a complete mess at that. But was there to correct? 

Kim Dokja emerged from the private space. It was time for the settlements to begin. 

Yoo Jonghyuk didn't have thoughts on that, all he cared about was Kim Dokja. 

...

After the settlement, Jung Heewon tried to lighten the mood. The loss of Shin Yoosung was on the unknown side, outside of Kim Dokja and Yoo Jonghyuk, but there was still the scenarios. 

To keep ones sanity, one had to relax as well. Too much stress would only affect one negatively, of course it wasn't only stress from overwork. Having to adapt under harsh circumstance, having to kill and discard the rules of society. It wasn't something one could do without leaving psychological shadows. 

"Such things can still remain?" 

Kim Dokja asked Jung Heewon as she held on to six bottles of beer and soju. 

"There wasn't much but this should be more than enough." 

Jung Heewon replied. 

After that all the companions helped each other to set up camp. It was habit they had developed together. 

Lee Hyunsung wasn't lonely as he talked to Jung Heewon. 

Yoo Jonghyuk was beside Kim Dokja but he didn't drink anything. He only watched as Kim Dokja drank.