Ch. 45- Romance? What is romance?

The roar let out by Yamata no Orochi covered all of Peace Land. It was a roar of the humiliation it had suffered. 

"Protect the king!" 

The Japanese all rushed towards their king. But they couldn't be of any help. 

Yamata no Orochi was preparing the final verse. The dokkaebi became panic when it realized what Yamata no Orochi was trying to accomplish. 

[Hey, no! Wait a minute! Constellation, what are you going?!]

Signs of a probability storm formed and curled around Yamata no Orochi's incarnation's body, it was a ominous current. 

The dokkaebi became even more panicked, enough to start stuttering. 

[Turn back now! The bureau, this is an emergency!]

At this point, those who knew what was happening all turned and looked towards the sky. In the sky, the great hall opened. 

If you weren't looking then, you're definitely looking now. There was a restless sensation arising from deep within the great hall. The surging waves of consisted of, chaos, disorder and a void. It was the origin of all fear that was leaking out. And this existence was lending its probability to Yamata no Orochi. 

Yamata no Orochi' body's size grew as the probability used increased, soon the body of Yamata no Orochi would cover the castle, and then after that it would cover all of Peace Land.

[Measuring... sword...!]

It's thunderous power of its voice brought the inhabitants to their knees. No, not just the inhabitants, Kim Dokja, Kim Dokja's teammates and even Yoo Jonghyuk didn't mange to stand up. The force to make everyone kneel was just that dreadful. 

Yoo Jonghyuk tried to move the muscles in his legs, but there was no response. To be this weak, not even being able to stand up... 

Then Yoo Jonghyuk looked in the distance.

'Why is it him?'

'Freely being able to move through the sky, yet I'm stuck to the ground unable to move.'

Kyrgios Rodgraim, the only existence right now that could stand in between Kim Dokja and Kim Dokja's death. 

He spoke with arrogant words that no-one could ignore. 

[Since when could a god from another world intervene in the scenario?]

He was the absolute being born from this planet. 

[Don't get involved in my planet's matters, if you don't want to confront me where my story began.]

The White Purity, Kyrgios Rodgraim.

Yamata no Orochi shouted out at the absolute being.

[You, monster of this world! Get lost!]

Yamata no Orochi's mere attempt to stop the the absolute being all went down the drain as Kyrgios soared through sky complete unaffected by a narrative-grade constellation. Pure white lightning stretched out to Kyrgios as he flew through the sky, it was a spectacle.

The tentacles that Yamata no Orochi had sent out was all broken when Kyrgios showed his true strength and forcible closed the door to the great hall. Instantly, Yamata no Orochi's power started to plummet, and along it came the decrease in size. 

[Ah..no....you!]

Kim Dokja didn't mis the gap and used his remaining strength to release the power that Kyrgios wielded. At that exact moment, all ether poured towards the single glossy violent blade that Yoo Jonghyuk gave to Kim Dokja. And then, Kim Dokja used his final steps left that could be taken and surpassed the constellation.