Ch. 54- My protagonist

[The exclusive skill 'Advanced Mental Barrier Lv. 4' is starting to reach its limit.]

Even if he raised the skill level, it could only carry him so far. Still, Yoo Jonghyuk was as calm as ever. It wouldn't matter even if the mental barrier broke this second, because he was already prepared if that were to happened. 

The unnerving part was not knowing what Kim Dokja was doing. The plan they made right now was to deal with Nirvana, however, if Kim Dokja suddenly decided to take care of multiple things at once... Yoo Jonghyuk didn't want to think about it. 

+

The eighth strongest incarnation in Seoul Dome is 'Moonlight Girl Yoo Sangah.'

The seventh strongest incarnation in Seoul Dome is 'Armed Fortress Master Gong Pildu'

The sixth strongest incarnation in Seoul Dome is 'Judge of Destruction Jung Heewon.'

The fifth strongest incarnation in Seoul Dome is 'Pure Steel Sword Lee Hyunsung.'

The fourth strongest incarnation in Seoul Dome is 'Black Flames Empress Han Sooyoung.'

+

Hints were piling up and endless notifications of errors were repeating in Yoo Jonghyuk's mind. It was as if it was trying to cloud his mind. However, no matter how many of these message, Yoo Jonghyuk was fully focused. 

Even after being cut over and over, he never lost himself. He stayed one with his sword and their plan. 

Except, despite how much he focused, he could never get rid of the doubts in his mind. 

'Is this really the correct thing to do.'

Maybe Nirvana had gotten slower or he was more used to battling, but something was creating gaps in the battle which made him focus on anything else.

'Kim Dokja, are you watching?'

[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is shutting off his heart.]

[The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' is sweating and has lost hair.]

[The constellation 'Bald General of Justice' wipes his head.]

Yoo Jonghyuk ignored the incoming messages and raised his sword again.

There was a gruesome sound as the Thousand Hands of Avalokiteśvara were pierced and crashed together making mechanical sounds. 

Just as Nirvana was fighting a losing battle, Yoo Jonghyuk was the same. 

'Just because he had some extra time, it didn't mean I could win against the reincarnator.'

Right now, the effects of 'Giant Body Transformation' was starting to wear off and the side effects were starting to take place. It slowly collapsed Yoo Jonghyuk's presence. Not only that, the cost of 'Giant Body Transformation' wasn't something he could handle right now. 

The colossus had clearly warned him when he was given this power.

「 Never use this skill until all your stats have reached three digits. 」

However, even if the colossus knew about Transmission, it knew Yoo Jonghyuk wouldn't listen. The colossus even questioned if there was anyone Yoo Jonghyuk actually listened to. 

Using the last of his magic power in his body, Yoo Jonghyuk aimed his sword at Nirvana. Then, a huge amount of blue magic power all rushed towards Nirvana. 

「 Splitting the Sky is an explosion.

Don't hide. Expand, blossom, flood. Don't allow the heavens to be above you. 」