Ch. 25- Quiet, non-talk-able battle

Maybe because the date hadn't been set in stone it became a bigger surprise to suddenly find the scenario notification up in front of the teammates' eyes. The absent scenario had gotten back on them once again and the update was just a step away from being made.

 Yoo Jonghyuk's cold eyes read it half-heartedly without much interest. This could be because he had never experienced the armored version yet. It wasn't a rash decision to head back earlier. If they weren't there when Disaster of Questions was released then who knows how many seals would be lifted. 

Of course there wasn't enough time to make it back completely to where Disaster of Questions where located but it was still in the vicinity. The ground shook and notification rang in everyones ears. The area around had been evacuated and the only ones left were the foolish ones. There were the weak foolish people and the somewhat stronger foolish people. None of which had enough fighting power to stand up against the disaster. 

The team with highest combat ability was obviously Kim Dokja's and Yoo Jonghyuk's teammates. This scenario really wasn't set up to be fair against anyone else than the protagonist. 

Kim Dokja remember reading about returnee Myung Ilsang. That guy had such an obsession with being a protagonist that it was almost sad. If he weren't such a bastard then maybe he would have some sympathy. But nonetheless, right now Myung Ilsang was nothing more than a cannon fodder. 

The ground shook once more and then a third time before coming to a stop. The movements of the party halted. It wasn't the same force that stopped them when the disaster woke up, instead it was more based on instincts. 

Kim Dokja had just gotten out his sword when a blade fell towards him from above. Without any time to react, he only showed his wide eyes. Sparks flew through the air and Yoo Jonghyuk's obsidian black blade met with that of the disaster. 

Yoo Jonghyuk was always prepared and his draw-speed was second to none. With a reaction time to that of a transcendent, Myung Ilsang's blade could only be halted in mid air. 

Myung Ilsang was also impressed with the performance of Yoo Jonghyuk. He hadn't forgotten for a day the humiliation he felt when facing the two companions. Now that he could utilize a blade he could truly show his capabilities. 

Being just slightly faster Yoo Jonghyuk, Myung Ilsang could safely retrieve back. Though the ambush didn't work, he still didn't have the disadvantage. Though that was just his imagination. The power of the not seen before teammates couldn't be underestimated. In fact, Myung Ilsang truly believed he was stronger. 

"Did you being more people from the Hunters Association?" 

'Though he sound very stupid using such words.' 

Kim Dokja quietly thought to himself. 

Myung Ilsang wasn't one the same page at all. 

Even if Kim Dokja drew his blade he wasn't planning on actually using it. The more efficient way to fight would be using Way of the Wind, not his ether sword. 

Silky thin webs covered the area and it lays almost invisible traps. The thin threads had two main points. One was to hinder escape, while the other was to slow down his movements. The webs had already entangled themselves over and over again forming that of a white dome. 

Myung Ilsang noticed this but couldn't do anything because the second he wasn't focused on his enemies he would be attack in his blind spots. The first one to attack was Yoo Jonghyuk. Yoo Jonghyuk's blade wasn't that of a silent killer but instead showed overwhelming force at pinnacle of incarnations. 

While Yoo Jonghyuk's blade was more shown in the open, Lee Jihye's blade was that of shadows. Though the white dome wasn't a place to hide, her unique skills showed their quirkiness in teamwork.