Ch. 8- Dirt-eating Kim Dokja

Yoo Jonghyuk moved swiftly through the tunnels using [Red Phoenix Shunpo Lv. 2]. He was moving faster than any vehicle, his feet barely touching the ground with light steps. He was determined to catch up to Kim Dokja by any means. Before he was just running but then a message appeared before his eyes and he changed his tempo. 

[Dongmyo Station's deputy, Lee Sungkook has sworn on the King's Honour.]

[If he breaks this vow, Lee Sungkook can be punished by you.]

This was obviously Kim Dokja's doing. He keeps going around stealing his name so often Yoo Jonghyuk doesn't know what to do with him. He wasn't particularly angry, that bastard did come and save him in the theatre dungeon after all but that doesn't mean he wasn't annoyed. 

The only way to counter Kim Dokja's identity theft, was to steal his identity. 

What did he plan to do when see that bastard again? Give him slap on the back and face plant him onto the ground or perhaps making him feel a bit of his killing intent and giving him a bit of a scare. 

He found himself smiling inwardly at the thought, a scared Kim Dokja. Well along as he was the one scaring Kim Dokja then there was no problem. But it others do it, then death for them. 

Why was he so sure that it was Kim Dokja stealing his identity? Well, that bastard is the only one brave enough to do it of course. Never in his earlier regressions had others stolen his identity. 

Kim Dokja had stolen his identity but he wasn't just going there to expose him or anything like that. It would of just been boring if it got out. Kim Dokja always does the most interesting of things. He wanted to be there to watch and follow through with his plans. 

If he wanted to go around and pretend to be Kim Dokja he couldn't show his face. Why? Prophets had appeared and they knew who he was and therefor he couldn't show his face without exposing Kim Dokja. 

He had met Han Sooyoung, the first apostle. Apparently there were more apostles and prophets, but they were nothing like Kim Dokja or Anna Croft. Him getting the chance to meet them could be interesting indeed. 

...

Kuk! 

Kim Dokja lets out a weird noice as he suddenly founds himself on the ground, face first onto the dirt. Something had hit him in the back of the his head. Who could this bastard be that was powerful enough to come unannounced and deal this kind of blow?

Lee Sungkook wouldn't dare to hurt him then who... He turns his head and immediately finds the answer. He wasn't supposed to be hit, instead it was supposed to be Kim Dokja hitting him. 

"Son of a bitch." 

He lets out a snarl but of course the bastard who did it didn't care at all for his feelings. To think he had already showed himself. His calculations were a bit of as he never expected him to wake up so early. Or was it right to say that he was way faster than anticipated. 

Right now, all he could hope was that a certain guy would cause anymore trouble than he already had. If his cosplaying doesn't work he could just simply threaten Lee Sungkook to follow his lead. He had done it before. The fact that he could easily kill him didn't change even if he himself wasn't Yoo Jonghyuk. 

"Yoo Jonghyuk." 

The man said with a different voice than usual. Now that Kim Dokja looked closer he could see that the man was wearing a mask of sorts. He had seen it before, what was it called again. Right, [Swindler's mask]. A special mask made to hide ones identity, it had the ability conceal ones face and change ones voice.