Ch. 18-Beyond the concept of companions

Yoo Jonghyuk, Kim Dokja, and Han Sooyoung made their hasty leave. The Imyuntar, Lycaon, still hadn't woken up so Han Sooyoung voiced her thought only to be shut up by Kim Dokja. Even if both Han Sooyoung and Kim Dokja had read the novel the difference in information is overwhelming. Han Sooyoung is even lacking information compared to Yoo Jonghyuk. 

This made it so that Han Sooyoung was the one to question their choices while Kim Dokja had to use his breath to answer. Really though, Yoo Jonghyuk just wanted her to shut up sometimes.

Since Yoo Jonghyuk wasn't hurt this time around their movements were naturally faster and they could quickly pass over Cheongdam Bridge and soon entered Gwangjin-gu. The terrain changed to that of a forest with grass plains. It would have been a much more enjoyable sight if it weren't for the monster and creature who lived in these so-called forests. 

The plant-like monsters dig their way through the ground before rising through the ground and growing enormous.

[The 7th-grade plant species 'Yanaspleta' is on the lookout.]

The 7th-grade plant species that came from the ruined world of Chronos. World versus the world was another name for the 5th scenario. Seoul versus Chronos. 

Han Sooyoung was about to pull out a dagger when Kim Dokja stopped and used his almighty knowledge. 

"Don't act rashly if you don't want to worsen the situation. The Yanaspleta won't attack unless you do it first." 

"...Don't these types of monsters usually attack with tentacles." 

"This isn't a manhwa. They are gentle unlike you. Just avoid the roots." 

Han Sooyoung really is the weakest of the trio, both with strength and information. 

A sunflower-like monster with giant eyes looked down on the trio, studying and predicting the movements. Yoo Jonghyuk felt the presence but didn't feel any pressure, it showed how much weaker these monsters were compared to him. 

Kim Dokja shouted, mostly just to inform Han Sooyoung. 

"The terraforming has started."   

Terraforming is the name used to describe these changes to the environment. Han Sooyoung's avatar had been scouting the area as they moved and she informed the group about the fact that they were in the middle of a monster colony. 

"What is the person like who is waking up the disaster?" 

"A person like you. You were the one who woke up the fire dragon." 

-Kim Dokja. 

-...

There is a line you shouldn't cross even when making fun of Han Sooyoung. It is fine as long as you don't drag the rest of the group down with her. The difference between Han Sooyoung and Lee Seolhwa... There aren't any similarities. Han Sooyoung did it because she wanted to win over Yoo Jonghyuk or kill him while taking all of the rewards. While Lee Seolhwa is controlled by a guide and is forced to wake one up while planning on destroying all of Seoul. There is also the difference in personality not even worth bringing out. 

"Is it possible to suppress and take down the disaster right now? With you and Yoo Jonghyuk shouldn't it almost be easy?" 

"There is a difference between the fire dragon and Disaster of Questions. Firstly, the fire dragon had a penalty and it was open much earlier so that it couldn't exert its full power because of where it was summoned." 

"There was a penalty? Then wasn't that very beneficial for you?"

"Even so, it was almost impossible, to begin with. Secondly, the Disaster of Question won't have any penalty set by the dokkaebis."