Ch. 44-Yoo Jonghyuk saves Kim Dokja, but Kim Dokja isn't a damsel in distress

Yoo Jonghyuk rushed though the forest of Peace Land. At this moment, he had become unsure of what time it was exactly. Before when he had arrived, Lee Jihye had been in danger, if he were to appear any later then that would cause mortal wounds. 

The speed at which he traveled go faster the more time that passed. In the distant he could see smoke rising and cannons firing. It was clearly Veronica which was being attacked. The king of disasters had already arrived. 

Not even a few second later, he witnessed the snake with eight heads and a tail open its mouth and gulp down nearby small people. Luckily, non of them were any of his teammates.

 Yoo Jonghyuk didn't slow down a second and continued to move at a high speed towards Veronica, the snake's movements were similar to that of before, at this point he should be able to directly cut of one of its heads. 

One of the heads were turning in that of a different direction, from the looks of it it could be seen that it had found its target. Thinking about how Lee Jihye had gotten attacked before, he assumed that it must be Lee Jihye who was seen.

But just as it was opening its mouth, it suddenly changed direction. 

That included all other heads. All heads were pointing in a single direction. It must of been very threatening. With one glossy knife Yoo Jonghyuk prepared Splitting the sky swordsmanship. A single cut wouldn't have been enough, if all heads were aiming for a single person, even if he could cut of a head, there would still be seven more. 

 The gaping mouth of 'Sovereign of Eight Heads', Yamata no Orochi, shot towards a single point. It was a matter of a moment and whatever was aimed at would be eaten alive.

Yoo Jonghyuk felt a great panic in his heart and instinctively active [Red Phoenix Shunpo]. He didn't understand this panic, but he didn't have time to think of the reason. All of his focus was on stopping Yamata no Orochi. At all costs, at that. 

The glossy knife slid across one of the throat of Yamata no Orochi, directly cutting of. The movement didn't stop there. The knife moved in a arc and cut deep wounds in another head, the closest head was met with a fierce set back as it was directly blocked. It got pushed back and troubled and blocked the other heads. With no chance of attacking because of the entanglement, Yamata no Orochi was stunned for barely over a second. 

In this time, Yoo Jonghyuk used Giant Body Transformation and once again attacked with the violet glossy knife. The knife was smaller than the sword he usually used, but Yoo Jonghyuk showed great efficiency in welding it. 

Yoo Jonghyuk changed his grip on the knife and attacked in a reverse grip. The knife cut the monster Yamata no Orochi like tofu. There was only a single creature that could be cut like this with this knife.

The weapon showed outmost efficiency against Yamata no Orochi specifically because of its own myth. But unlike the myth, this Yamata no Orochi only had a single tail. 

In the midst of the confusion, Yoo Jonghyuk attacked once again. He slid across the throat of the snake and dodged the single tail that tried to attack him. Having to look out and not get eaten by these several heads made it even more difficult to see who got attacked. 

Yoo Jonghyuk didn't even get the chance to look back before for the throats of slithered and tried to squeeze him in place. The head with deep wounds was slightly slower and couldn't escaped getting cut again by the glossy knife. 

Two head were down, five left to perish.

The Giant Body Transformation was very limited on time, Yoo Jonghyuk choose to show his swordsmanship once more. Splitting the sky reached a perfect state as it gushed out ether, enveloping the blade of the knife. It was flashy and spectacular. It was unlike that of just a battle, it was more of a stage play with Yoo Jonghyuk as its protagonist.