12.9 | Forever yours

Start from the beginning

With the kick of the tequila just offset by the tang of the lime and salt on his tongue, it's enjoyable enough for Eloise to ignore the lewd cheering of the guys around them after they see off their own shots.

But it's Grimmy - shocker - who takes it a step further.

"You better hope he's not had too many of those, for later...", he heckles crassly, elbowing Eloise a little too enthusiastically, subtle as a brick.

Stumbling into Harry's chest, she breaks from his kiss with a roll of her eyes. Pointedly ignoring Grimmy, she makes a play of insouciantly draping her arms over his shoulders. Then, rising on to her tiptoes and craning her neck, she whispers sultrily in his ear, only egging the guys on more.

"...And, that's my cue to leave!", Ollie deadpans, ushering the others back to the dance floor to give them some privacy.

>

All day, each time they tried to snatch a moment alone together, they'd been continually interrupted.

So, sensing their opportunity, Harry swiftly guides Eloise to the far corner of the roof terrace.

Caging her in his arms, with her back to his chest, they survey the view - from the moonlit bay, all the way around to all their guests, under the light of the twinkling fairy lights. Whilst some hardy souls are still on the dance floor, many are gathered around the tables scattered between the bar and fireplace, happily grabbing a bite to eat and chatting.

"Grimmy's talking shit, by the way... As per usual!", Harry drawls lowly. "You can absolutely expect fireworks later". He punctuates his promise with a naughty flex of his hips into hers from behind; juxtaposed with a sweet kiss behind her ear.

"Unless I can convince you on that quickie after all, hmm? A little firecrackin' preview... What do you say?", he adds, ever so temptingly.

She can hear the smirk on his lips, sponging kisses down her neck as he tries his luck, deploying all his irresistible charm.

The tequila's definitely hit.

At her coquettish, tipsy giggle in return, he grins wolfishly. She feels that too. As she does his right hand, when it drops from the railing to her hip, then, obscured from view, teasingly ventures into the thigh-high slit at the front of her skirt.

She'd practically forgotten about the pale blue silk garter, sitting high on her right thigh, but he definitely notices it. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!", he whistles, running his finger under it.

"Shh!", she wriggles in his hold, grabbing from over her skirt to still his wandering hand.

Twisting around, she looks at him, only to blush more at the predatory smirk on his face. "Is it a bit trashy? I'm not sure I can bear the thought of everyone watching that", she grimaces.

His eyes flit rakishly over her frame, biting his lip as he can't help but try to picture it.

Hot and bothered, he flips her properly around to face him and surges straight back in for a needy kiss.

Pulling back just slightly, he whispers against her lips. "Just knowing it's there is so hot, baby... God, the things I intend to do to you later", he grits out.

Call it fair warning.

Shifting subtly, she positions her legs either side of his muscular thigh, melting into his strong frame.

Hearing the mewl in the back of her throat when he presses his thigh against the apex of hers, he's the one that breaks the kiss, dropping his forehead to hers. "Fuck... I need a minute", he pants raggedly.