10.5 | With you

Mid-January to mid-March 2018

It's weird, how quickly your perception of what's normal can change.

When the extraordinary, somehow, becomes your ordinary.

After their high-flying start to the year, Harry and Eloise didn't quite come back down to earth for a while.

Their hounding by the paparazzi and media peaked, then plateaued somewhat. Interest didn't abate, but the novelty, and indeed payday, of capturing them together tapered off. It helps that, to all intents and purposes, they're relatively boring. Endless shots of them happily hugging and chatting as they go about their business, just don't command the same price tag as some of their more dramatically-inclined peers.

The Oscar nominations were announced in late January. Disappointingly, with musicals and comedies so often at a disadvantage to the more dramatic, Eloise didn't receive any. Dunkirk scored eight nods, including Best Picture; but, with a reduced number of tickets for the ceremony, Harry wasn't overly keen on putting in all that effort, just for the after parties.

So, without the need to continue stoking the awards chatter or work the schmoozy Hollywood circuit, they were free to head home to London earlier than anticipated.

He had another month and a half before his tour resumed, and she was busy writing, but on her own schedule, so they were intent on making the most of their relative downtime.

>

They stopped off on their way home, for a magical few nights in New York.

After hanging out with them, both backstage and in the front row during all the star-studded tributes, Harry then had the honour of introducing Fleetwood Mac at their pre-Grammy's MusiCares benefit concert, in honour of their 'Persons of the Year' award.

He then joined them on stage to perform The Chain. His favourite song, with his favourite band, and in front of the Grammy panels that had snubbed him?

Sweet, sweet music, indeed.

>

They made it home in time for Harry's birthday, and headed straight up to Holmes Chapel, for a fun but chilled day, celebrating with family and old friends.

But, that's not to say things quietened down in England for long, not at all.

They returned to London in time to see Eloise's brothers thrash Wales in a thrilling and suspense-filled win at Twickenham Stadium, during the Six Nations rugby championships.

And they were soon back into the scrum themselves; juggling stylist fittings and interviews.

The BAFTAs, in the middle of February, were glamorous but fairly reserved.

Both nominated, there was a huge buzz upon them arriving on the red carpet together.

Dazzling, in black sequinned Louis Vuitton for her and a black jacquard Gucci tux for him, they certainly looked the part.

Upon pulling up to the majestic Royal Albert Hall, he flashed a dimpled smile to the cameras as he buttoned his jacket, rounding the car to open her door and gallantly offer her a hand.

Watching with a moony smile as she stepped demurely out, he couldn't help but pull her in for a quick kiss.

Heading slowly up the tiered steps of the red carpet, they were alongside each other for all their subsequent interviews, and questions naturally crossed over.

There was more schmoozing and catching up with various friends and acquaintances at the bar - quite literally rubbing shoulders with the likes of Margot Robbie, Florence Pugh, Lily James, Daniel Craig, oh, and not to mention the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. What is this life?