4.2 | You with me

5th August 2015

Eloise wakes with a soft groan. Not at the hushed bleating of her phone alarm on the nightstand, just out of reach. Nor in anticipation of another early start and the busy morning ahead. Not even at the thought of leaving the heavenly comfort of this feather-topped super king bed of literal dreams.

She groans at the realisation that Harry is, somehow, still buried deep.

Spooned tightly behind her, his warm skin is in flush contact from her neck, where she can feel his lips against her nape, right down to her feet, tucked around his ankles. His left arm is straight out in front of her from between her neck and shoulder. His right grips tightly around her hip, snaking up across her chest, hand tucked beneath her left breast and the mattress. The front of his thighs press along the back of hers; hips nestled tight, right against her bum.

They had awoken at 3am to the sound of sirens from the street below penetrating even the multi-glazed windows and heavy blackout curtains.

She felt him stirring behind her in more ways than one; shifting his hips against her, evidently hopeful for round two, snaking his fingers between her legs.

Sleepily, silently, she reached for his hand and held it in hers at her chest, canting her hips back and lifting her top leg over his in invitation. Sliding gently home, he pressed a reverent kiss to the nape of her neck.

Rocking languidly, nothing more than soft sighs and gentle whispers fell from their lips.

When they both came - together, with a little help from his fingers - long after the sirens had passed, they stayed stock still. As their breathing settled, she dropped her leg back down and pulled his arm back over her, finding comfort in the tight embrace and hoping he did too. She felt him start to soften, but with their close proximity and the angle of their positions, he didn't slip from her.

At the cusp of falling asleep, swaddled tightly in his arms, she felt almost overcome at the sense of closeness to him. Their intimate connection - physical and emotional - felt, all at once, intensely erotic, deeply romantic and wonderfully relaxing.

She felt him press his smiling lips into her neck right as she dropped off back to sleep. Thought she might just have heard him murmur a couple of weighty syllables, but couldn't be sure.

>

Coming to her senses, in disbelief that he'd been in her, for hours, she shifts her hips ever so slightly, fluttering around him.

Rousing suddenly with a deep gasp in her ear, he definitely feels it. Pulling slightly back, he stills, just catching himself from slipping as he starts hardening again, making her gasp in return.

"Well, this is new", he groans huskily in her ear, pressing deeper into her as he reaches over to silence her alarm.

As he rolls back, she pulls from him with a whimper and flips over to burrow into his neck.

Brushing her hair over her shoulder, he tilts her head up to press a kiss to her forehead. "You feel okay?", he asks, dropping a tender hand softly between her legs.

She nods, trying to search his eyes in the darkness of the bedroom. "You?", she whispers, dropping hers down to him, stirring against her upper thigh.

Nodding back, "Wow, that was intense", he says, leaning into her lips. "Do we have time?", he mutters around kisses, pressing eagerly into her hand.

With another groan, she reaches back, blindly stretching for her phone. "Shit, no", she clocks the time. "I can't be late, sorry".

After a final press of her lips to his, she tries to wiggle out from his strong arms. "H, stop! My car's due in ten minutes and I need to shower", she whines.