6.3 | Back to you

26th September 2016

A gentle tug at her hair wakes Eloise.

Peeking one eye open and pulling her head back from where it's nestled under his chin, she can feel one of Harry's hands splayed over her lower back and, from the bend of his arm, figures the other is hidden under his pillow.

Another tug pulls her focus from him to crane her neck to look behind her.

It's a positively beaming Ben.

Seeing the width of his smile, she can't help but mirror his grin.

Planting her weight on her left hand to gently slide her right from where it's stretched between Harry's neck and shoulder, she eases on to her front before shifting again to end up on her other side, facing Ben.

Harry grunts at the movement and sleepily tightens his arm over her waist, pulling her back against his chest.

Ben rolls his eyes playfully at him, before locking eyes with his sister again.

"Hi!", he whispers, bouncing up and down slightly on his perch at the edge of her mattress, brimming with excitement for the day ahead.

"Hi!", she mirrors back, before sweeping her arms open and squealing, "You're getting married today, Benny!". She pulls at his shoulder and tips him forward for a hug.

He ends up with his face between Eloise and a waking Harry, who enthusiastically joins in too.

"How are you feeling?", he drawls lowly, genuinely curious as Ben sits back up.

"Excited. Impatient. A bit anxious. Weirdly grown up", he lists with a chuckle, rubbing at his neck. "Kind of wish there was more to do today though. The waiting around is going to be torture".

"What time is it?", Harry bites out around a yawn.

"Late enough. Everyone else is up, you lazy fucks!".

"Hayley messaged me", he tugs at Eloise's long hair again before she can swat him away. "The hairdresser is at the stables already and wants to get started on this mop... And turn on your damn phone, I'm not going to be your messenger all day".

She groans dramatically, sitting up to lean over Harry to grab her charged but still off phone from the nightstand, digging an elbow in his ribs intentionally.

He pulls her to him and starts tickling. "I said I'm sorry!", he wails dramatically, giving her his best dimpled grin and puppy eyes.

Popping up to straddle his hips, she leans down to peck his pouted lips before acquiescing, "I'll take it, but no promises I'm braving turning it on".

Harry tugs the oversized t-shirt she slept in down over her hips. And just in time too.

There's a quick rap of knuckles on the door before Elin pops her head inside, hair already pinned up in rollers, looking unimpressed.

"Eloise! What are you doing? Get up. Shower. Now! They're waiting for you", she tuts before strutting off down the hall.

"Morning Mum!", she calls after her with a roll of her eyes before jumping off the bed and into her ensuite.

Ben flings himself down on to her side of the bed and cuddles up to Harry, leaning against the headboard, chatting intently.

>

She emerges from the bathroom ten minutes later to find they haven't moved.

Harry's mouth hangs open appreciatively as he takes in her short blush pink silk kimono - a gift from Mer yesterday.