12.9 | Forever yours

24th September 2019 (continued)

As soon as Harry and Eloise emerge, arm in arm, back upstairs on to the roof, they're set upon by Gemma.

"Where did you leave your bouquet, hun? Some of the oldies are going to head to bed soon, and it's your last official duty for the night!".

As Eloise panics, drawing a blank as to where she left it, they head towards the other side of the terrace.

In a bid to soak up some of the booze, and sustain energy levels for the dancing still to come, some of the tables are adorned with little plates of home-made pastas and pizzas. The wedding cake has also been cut up, tempting those with a sweeter tooth.

She breathes a sigh of relief when Isabella approaches with both a smile and her bouquet in hand. "It was behind the bar".

Announcing the end of his set over the speakers, Grimmy explains that Alexa will take over in five minutes after everyone has first gathered by the fireplace.

>

With her back to a gaggle of chattering girls, lined up at the ready, Eloise eyeballs their slightly nervous partners, gathered in front of her.

Lucas stands to her side, coaching line out instructions, opposite the gathered guests, watching on.

She has fairly good aim, as it happens, and makes a play of limbering up her arms and shoulders, and popping her long neck to either side in a stretch.

After a sneaky glance behind her, she turns back to face the guys and singles out her indirect target. With a quirk of her eyebrow and a cheeky smirk, she surreptitiously shifts, correcting her angle.

Tossing the bouquet over her head, she spins on her heel to watch it's arcing descent, laughing as the girls eagerly clamour for it.

Then - bam - bang on target.

Glenne's competitive leap didn't surprise her in the least. She should have known Rosie and Gemma would be vying for it too. Gigi, Florence and Phoebe were surprisingly gung-ho as well, but Maya and Molly's enthusiasm took her by surprise.

>

Once she's escaped the girls' clutches again, Eloise heads towards the bar, intent on her mission to finally get some water.

She squeals in surprise when an arm hooks around her waist and tugs her in.

It's Alessandro, beaming as he twirls her into his side. "Che bellezza!", he coos, admiring his handiwork.

Shaking off her impromptu pirouette, with a hand to his arm to steady herself, she looks up and takes in the slightly random assortment of guys with him.

Harry, Ollie, Mitch, Jeff, Liam, Grimmy and Zach. They're each holding shot glasses - doubles, by the looks of it.

Jeff pounces and playfully wrestles her into a headlock - payback for successfully firing the bouquet straight to Glenne. They've been together forever and she's not the first to give him a less than subtle nudge.

After telling him to keep a firm hold of her, Liam proceeds to swipe a lime and then sprinkle salt up the arch of her long neck.

"Watch the dress!", Alessandro frets, before Harry manages to rescue her from their clutches.

Chuckling, she can't help but roll her eyes, "Oh, go on then... Quickly, before it drips!".

"Oh, no, no... Ladies first!", Zach sing-songs, twisting from the bar to pass her a double shot of her own.

At least it's tequila.

They cheer as she gamely throws it back.

She's still grimacing and shaking it off when Harry steps close, wrapping an arm around her waist. Dancing his fingers up her bare back to cup the nape of her neck firmly, he promptly downs his shot. Tilting her head, he ducks to lick a broad stripe up the side of her neck, before pulling her in for a hot kiss.