9.6 | All yours

24th October 2017

The London premiere two days later is pretty much a repeat performance of LA, but with three notable exceptions.

The pre-party.

It started early. Really early.

Harry and Eloise startle awake on Tuesday morning to the gate buzzer blaring repeatedly. The obnoxious pattern forms a tune, but she can't quite recognise it in her bleary state.

Assuming it must be fans, as they squabble over who should check it out, he pulls her back down and hurls her across the bed before grabbing his boxers and jogging downstairs.

He returns a few minutes later with one eye narrowed at her, rubbing the other with his palm. Jumping wordlessly back into bed, he's followed almost immediately by a very enthusiastic Lucas.

Launching himself clear over Harry, he lands in the middle of the bed. Wrapping his huge arms around Eloise, he jostles her roughly in his excitement. "It's my little sister, the film star!".

Bouncing around at his movement, she yelps, grabbing at the duvet. "Whoa! It's your little sister, very naked...", she warns.

"Agh!", he scrambles up, scowling at Harry.

"What on earth are you doing here so early?". Reaching to check her phone on her nightstand, she curses. "Oh, my God, Lulu! It's not even 8am".

"I got the 6.15am train from Bath", he shrugs, nosing around the dressing table.

"But why?", she asks, exasperated.

"I didn't want to miss any of the fun. I've got two days off training and I'm not wasting them!".

"Yeah, but the fun doesn't start till later though... I don't have to start getting ready till lunchtime".

"Oh, is someone over-tired?", he teases.

"Yes! That's literally the point! Jet lag's a bitch and we're going back to sleep for another couple of hours", she says, decisively.

"Oh, come on! Ollie will be here soon and Dad said they'll be here by mid-morning".

"I love that you're all excited, but couldn't you have let me know? Go and nap on the sofa, or something. Or make yourself useful and sort brunch, if you must".

"But-".

"Good night, Lucas", she says pointedly, making Harry snigger. "And keep quiet, won't you? Don't wake up our guests either", she calls as he turns to flounce off.

With a huff, he scoops a discarded t-shirt off the floor and hurls it over his shoulder to land perfectly in her face.

>

Ollie has always been a tiny bit more forward-thinking than Lucas, so his tactic in heading upstairs with two steaming mugs of coffee proved far more successful in luring Eloise out of bed just an hour or so later.

After a late breakfast and time catching up with her family, she'd headed back upstairs for Lou to do her hair and make-up. Needing to stay in London for Lux's schooling, she can't join Harry for the rest of the tour, so it feels a bit like the end of an era.

As her hair sets in glossy sleek waves, to cascade in a rippling waterfall down her back, they settle on a relatively pared back make-up look; natural and dewy with a slightly smudgy kohl, to make her blue eyes pop, and a nude sheen on her lips.

After a while, Gemma joins them in the master bathroom to hang out as she does her own make-up. And Harry dips in and out too, getting ready himself.

They can hear the others getting increasingly rowdy downstairs. "Babe?", Eloise snags Harry's hand before he heads back down, "Can you please try not to let Lucas drink too much? He's like an unguided missile as it is".