Todoroki Files

" I can't just send everyone to the streets so your little friend can come over for a few hours. You're not even supposed to be making friends." This isn't going well.

" Hey Dabi. Come here for a minute." He dropped Toga and came over to us.

" What do ya need Shape Shifter." That what he calls me since he saw me without the make-up and hair dye.

" What would you say if I said the person I'm bringing over tomorrow is Dabi's brother. Do you really want him to be seen."

" Dabi doesn't have a brother."

" And how would you know that? You probably didn't even look at how Dabi reacted when I said that."

" I don't know why you're bringing him here but it's too early to see him yet. Need me to make everyone scarce for a few hours so he doesn't get hurt?" At least Dabi has a brain. I stuck out my tongue to Shigiraki.

" That would be wonderful." Dabi pulled me away to the side. Now comes the questions.

" How did you find out so quickly? Not even that Giran guy that brought me here could find out." He looked angry but sounded impressed. I explained to him how I did research on classmates and on the new villains that I thought were worth my time. Then how I put two and two together. " So basically you ran background checks on everyone? You're amazing with a computer you know that?"

" Well your father's family photos also help. Even with your scars you still look a bit like... Well I doubt you want to hear that name." He looked glad that I stopped myself. " I know all about not wanting to use a name. There is a certain name I don't want to use or hear but until he finds out I'm going to have to hear it used a lot."

" Let me guess. It's that Bakugou character you talk about that needs to find out."

" Yeah. He's one of the main reasons I am doing this in the first place."

" Well best of luck Shifter. I'll inform the others that they need to make themselves scarce tomorrow and I'll put a sign out that says club is cancelled for today for those who I can't get the word out to."

" Thanks Dabi."

" Oh and one more thing. How is little Shoto doing?"

" He was distant from everyone for a while but after that Stain attack he has gotten closer to me and Iida."

" Shoto was there when you fought Stain? I knew it was you and two others but I didn't know Shoto was one of them."

" Yeah. Stain already had him down when I got there. Was about to deliver the final blow but Stainy can't resist a fight with me. After all the teacher can't deny the student a lesson when asked."

" You are an odd one Shifter. I'll give you that. You knew Stain before the fight and from how you disappear at random times I would say you even still have contact with him. Don't let these idiots know or they won't ever let you leave without taking them with you."

" I can count on you to keep your mouth shut about it so I don't need to worry. Well I guess I should prepare to go. It's about that time. HEY GIRI I NEED THE GATE. See you later Dabi." With that I stepped through the gate to go continue my training.

Tomorrow after school

I blindfolded Todoroki until we got inside. I saw the sign so Dabi kept that part of the promise. Except for Shigiraki the rest of the League is gone. Well Giri is here but that's a given.

" Kirishima and Bakugou weren't kidding about the bartender thing? What is a warp gate doing as a bartender?"

" I'll show you. Giri two glasses of the good stuff." I held out my hands and in a matter of seconds the glasses was in my hands. I handed one to Todoroki. He looked at it with disgust. " The only drinks we have here have alcohol so suck it up and drink it."