Bakugou's Inspiration

" FUCK." The class jumped.the blond had just went from semi happy to angry in a matter of seconds. He left the room and two students went after him. This whole thing confused them.

    " Wait he said Izuku right?" Kaminari asked.

    " I think so." Mina responded. Kaminari's eyes widened.

    " What do you know?" Sero asked.

    " That case that closed. His friend. That was him. That was Midoriya. That was the boy that jumped. He..." He stopped himself.

    He remembered that day when Bakugou broke down at school. He turned into a villain. Those words echoed in his head. Kirishima and Todoroki knew. They were the ones to follow the angry blond.

    " Excuse me." He pushed past the people and went after the trio. When he found them they were talking.

    " Why don't you understand Bakugou? You can't keep protecting a villain."

    " Todoroki stop. If Bakugou thought he was a big threat he would turn him in."

    " He just admitted to continuing villain work in front of the whole class. What if someone else had figured out those stupid codes."

    " Well only four of us knew what he was talking about. " Bakugou snapped at Todoroki.

    " Four? There's only three of us. Who else knows."

    " The boy at the door you idiot." The electric blond waved.

    " Took me a bit to figure out who the kid was but after I did I understood the importance of the visit. Don't worry I didn't say anything about, well this."

    " When did he find out?" Todoroki asked. The three others just looked down. They didn't want to say what happened. Bakugou because it would be embarrassing and the other two because they didn't think Bakugou wanted him to know.

    " He wasn't really with Aizawa that day. He came to find me and I ended up telling him about Izuku being a villain."

    " What else did you tell him?" Todoroki was hoping that Bakugou didn't spill about the visits.

    " That's it. He doesn't know everything. I wasn't that dumb in my moment of weakness."

    " I couldn't figure out your codes. Just figured out that the closed case walked through our door. I don't know who Uncle S is or Big Bro."

    " Trust me you don't want to know." Kirishima said.

    " Why did he have to show up now of all times? I thought he was done torturing me."

Back downstairs

    " Someone should sneak up there and see what the four of them are doing. I understand Kirishima following him but Todoroki? Then after Kaminari realized who the kid was he ran off to them. Isn't that a little weird?" Mina found it odd.

    " Ok but who could go unnoticed?" Sero asked. Everyone turned to the floating clothes.

    " I'm only saying this out of the goodness of UA. Strip." Mina told the clothes.

    " Don't you think that's an invasion of privacy? If they wanted us to know they would have just told us." Momo said. The clothes were dropped.

    Hagakure took the stairs so she wouldn't be heard. She controlled her breathing and snuck around the corner. Once she was close enough she listened in.

    " And then he told me to wait for him. He's going to come back. I don't know when but he will. I will wait too. I will wait because... because he's the only one I could see when asked the question of why I want to be a hero." Hagakure had to hold in her shriek.

    So that's what this is about. She ran down the stairs, taking three at a time. When she got back to the others she was out of breath. She was talking and all they could make out was one word. Boyfriend.

    " You're telling me that Izuku Midoriya is his boyfriend?" Mina asked.

    " If not then Bakugou definitely wants him to be."

Back upstairs

     " What do you mean by that? I thought you said All Might was your inspiration." Kirishima said.

    " He was part of it. It was Izuku wanting to be a hero even though he was quirkless, him fighting against every harsh thing I did, him fighting against everyone and declaring that he would be a hero that really made me want to become one, because I knew that if he couldn't be one then I could be one for both of us. So yes he's the reason I want to be a hero. I'll wait for my inspiration to come back and I'll work hard to make him proud."