Revenge

We appears at the Nomu factory. AFO came out and congratulated me on getting All Might possessed. Yep we congratulate possession. Totally normal.

    I removed my hold on All Might so he could fight. I'm guessing AFO sent the others away since they aren't here.

    " Now that you have brought All Might to me we can take down the Symbol of Peace once and for all." I smiled wide.

    " Takahashi what are you doing with him?"

    " Oh like you don't know." I changed my voice to what it sounded like all that time ago. " Isn't it obvious All Might. I'm doing the opposite of what a hero would do. I gave up on my dream and gave into another." I changed it back to my confident voice at the end of the sentence.

   " Midoriya? How?"

    " Enough chit chat about what the shit shat. Papa let's have some fun." And with that we attacked.

    The fight lasted quite a long time. I knew All Might was strong but I also knew he couldn't use too much of his power. A little intel I gathered from AFO himself.

     It was a tough battle. Basically I would attack with the blades I keep hidden and whatever close combat I could while AFO would make his combos and then while AFO was attacking I would try and snag All Might with my shadows.

    In the end I got the brilliant idea to snag him with a shadow while in close combat and then AFO was able to land a good hit. This caused All Might to lose hold on his power. He weakened to his shriveled up form.

People watching through the TV

    The people gasped. All Might had taken the full front of that hit.

    " How is that kid holding his own against All Might? He's landed more hits than that big guy."

    " Oh my god look at All Might. He's a shrimp."

    " How long is he going to hold?"

    There was one person in the back looking at the tv with absolute fear. Fear for All Might and fear for the kid. He cared about both. He didn't what either to get too hurt.

    " Come on Deku. Don't do anything you'll regret." He muttered under his breath.

Short time skip because I'm lazy AF

    In the end All Might beat the big guy. He held up his fist in victory. The people watched as he paid no mind to the kid who was kneeling by the big guy.

Taka

    I kneeled down by AFO. He was barely conscious but he gave me a small smile.

    " I don't think he'll be doing any hero work anytime soon. You've completed your goal kid." He reached up and ruffled my dyed hair.

    " The pillar is gone now. I got my revenge. What am I to do now?" I was still a bit confused. I wanted to stay with the people who had accepted me but after that day it just feels different.

    " Whatever you want. You can stay as Takahashi or go back to being Midoriya. Whichever feels right to you. Do what feels right kid."

    " I don't know what feels right. Everything feels different. Nothing feels right." Am, am I crying?

    " Then hunt for what does. Don't live a life doing things that don't make you happy. Don't let others dictate your life. Do what you want to kid. Now go. Go find your happiness." I gave him a hug.

    " Bye Papa. I wish I could help you out of this mess but I can't."

    " I know kid. I know." I got up and ran off before the police swarmed the area.

    I will do what Papa said. I will find my happiness. I will do what feels right. I will decide my own fate. I won't live a life of sorrow or fear. But first I need to let those who care know.