Chapter 19

(~A/N same as the others~)

The next days 

Mal's pov

"Ben?! Ah" I say as I try to sit up but can't. "Careful Babe." "I'm fine" I use my magic and heal my self. "Mal that isn't cool you nearly just died." "But I didn't. I need to go back to the castle anyway and get Maya." "Why where are you taking her." "I'm taking her, Evie, Eva and Jay, Jade, Carlos and Claire if they want to come. Away from here. It's obvious that we are not safe here. I will leave the twins here so they can take over the crown." I say and get in the limo. I ring the boys telling them what I plan on doing and they said they want to come too with their sisters. I get in the castle and get Maya to pack her bag as well as Evie and Eva. I pick my bag up and walk over to Evie. "You ready?" she nods and picks up her bag. We walk into the young core 4s room. "Are you guys ready?" They all nod and pick up their bags. "Ok lets go get Jay and Carlos then we can go" I say and get them all in my car. "I will be right back I just need to go do something" I tell them and run back in the castle. I run over to the twins in the family room and kiss them. I start to leave the castle when Ben grabs me and kisses me. I look at him then run out of the castle into the car and drive off to the boys dorm. I get out of the car and knock on their dorm door. When fairy godmother bumps into me. "Sorry fairy godmother" She smiles and walks away. Jay opens the door. "You both ready?" "Ye, Carlos lets go" They both walk to the car with me. "Nice bracelet." Carlos says. "I didn't notice I had one on" I say as I get in the car. I drive to the borders when I get stopped. I roll my window down as someone knocks on it. "Ben?!" I look over to Jay and lean back in my seat. "Your not going anywhere Mal" "Ben just leave us" I say as a black limo pulls up behind me and in front of me. I watch Aurora come out of the limo in front of me with Ava and Avery. "Girls" I say under my breath as they slowly walk over to my window. "Please don't go Mal" Ava says to me. "I have to girls so I'm safe" "Please Mal, Stay we want to see you everyday" Avery tells to me. I turn around and look at Jay and the others in the back "Lets just go back." They say quietly. "Fine we'll come back." "Great Mal your coming back in the limo with me and my dad can drive your car back." Ben says opening the door for me to get out. "Keep an  eye on Maya" I say before Ben leads me into his limo.