Chapter 7

(~A/N same as the other~)

Mal's pov

"I can't tell her that her mother is missing when all this has been happening. It will stress her out more" I hear Ben stay as I start to wake up. "Ben" I say sitting up letting then know I'm awake "Hey Mal how are you feeling" "Good. wait" I run to the toilet and throw up. "Good" I shout. I go back out to where the others are and lean into Ben's side. "You feel up for school?" I nod and they walk me to music. Ben was about to walk off when I pulled him back. "What's up Mal?" He asked me. "What happened if I be sick again?" "Just go back to your dorm saying you came down with a sickness bug" I nod. He starts to walk of again but I stop him. "I know my mother is missing. I heard you say it" "Your staying at the castle tonight" I nod and go in class. "Mal your early" "yes I was just wondering if I could stay in hear all day instead of going to my lessons" I say "Yes you can let me just Email Fairy godmother letting her know" she answers. I nod and sit on in my seat and go on my phone for a bit. "Morning class" I hear Miss Lee say. I look up and see everyone is here. "First we are going to kick of with a bit of singing." I put my phone in my pocket and sit up. "Mal would you like to go first?" She asked me "Sure" I stand up and walk to the front of the class.

"Like a small boat

On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time? This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me. Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep
Everybody's worried about me
In too deep
Say I'm in too deep (in too deep)
And it's been two years I miss my home
But there's a fire burning in my bones
Still believe
Yeah, I still believe. And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time? This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me. A lot of fight left in me. Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong (I'll be strong)
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me Know I've still got a lot of fight left in me" I sing.

(Fight song by Rachel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8qDOGLCSFo)

I start to feel dizzy so I quickly sit down and start texting Ben.

M: Ben i'm feeling Dizzy

B: just drink some water and try to calm down. if you end up going to your dorm text me and let Miss Lee know you are staying in your dorm room for the rest of the school time

M: k

"Mal you okay?" Miss Lee comes and says. "I'm just feeling a bit dizzy. I was sick this morning" I answer. "How about you go back to your dorm and get some sleep." I nod "Okay thank you". I grab my stuff and take a slow walk to my dorm. I get to my dorm and see security outside it. "Can I go in my room please" I ask "Sorry no this room is under investigation." "Can I at least get some clothes from the room?" "No" One of them Answers. I walk away and walk to Jay's and Carlos' room. I walk in and sit on Jay's bed. Maya, Eva come here "What's up Mal?" Eva asked "Have you got any of your clothes from our dorm room?" They shake their head no. "Ok" I grab my phone and ring Ben "Ben there is security outside my room and I cant go in ...... Ok ..... Jay's and Carlos' with the girls .... No I haven't told her she would freak out ..... Okay but when we tell her at the castle I need to be in there with her ..... ye see you later"

Time skip to Mal and Maya at the castle with Ben in his Bedroom

"Maya come sit on my knees for a minute" I say and she runs over and jumps on my knees. I nod to Ben rapping my arms around her. "Maya your mother is missing" Ben says. she try's to get out of my grip "No please. It can't be true she is going to hurt me" Maya says crying. I look at Ben and he nods leaving the room. "Maya stop look at me." She stops and looks at me. "Did I try to protect you from her on the isle?" I ask and she nods. "So why would I stop now. Yes you got hurt when her henchmen held me back and pushed me away but we have everyone on our side here who will protect us". I lay down with her on Ben's Bed cuddling her helping her get to sleep.