Chapter 9

(~A/N same as the others~)

The next day

Mal's pov

I go to the Family room and yawn. "Long night?" I nod and sit next to Ben. He pulls me towards him so I lean on him. "Ben?" "Yes" "When are you next going to bring kids over?" "Soon Mal. I am thinking about it. why?" "Could you bring Dizzy over. Evie would be so happy" "I can try yes but I have to talk to the council about it" I nod. I put my hand over my belly and rub it. "Mal don't stress okay. I need you in the council today." "Okay let me changed" I go to my bed room next to Ben's and Maya's and get changed. I leave a note in Maya's room telling her where I am. I go to Ben and then we walk to the council room together.  I yawn "SHE ISN'T LISTENING AND SHE'S YAWNING" I look up. "Queen Leah she has got a lot on her hands right now as you can imagine." "DOING WHAT BEN? I BET SHE IS THE REASON YOUR DAD WHEN TO A HOTEL" I look at Ben. He leans over and whispers "Can I tell them about your mum missing and you being up all night" "I guess" He looks at me and raises an eyebrow. I nod. "The reason why Mal has a lot on her hands is because her mother Maleficent is missing and the reason she was yawning was because she was up all night with her terrified sister because of Maleficent." "Mal!" I hear Maya shout for me outside the door. "Lady Mal, Maya wants you" Chip says I look at Ben and He nods his head. "Let her in" Maya comes running in and over to me. I pick her up and put her on my knees. "Nightmare?" I ask. "Not this time Mal. Has mum been found?" "Not yet Baby. I need to speak to Evie about something that might be able to track her down or see what she is up to" she nods and lays her head on my chest. "This can not be acceptable allowing a young child in here" Queen Leah says. "Maya is 10 and scared to death of Maleficent. I thought you would of had something to say about her missing!" Ben raises his voice causing Maya to try to get closer to me. Ben stands up and walks over to Maya bending down to her level. "Did I scare you?" Ben asked "only when you said her name but it is okay" Maya says sitting up. Ben nods "How about we go outside and play for a bit while Mal gets more sleep?" She nods. Ben stands up straight again. "Meeting dismissed. Only call Emergency meetings if really urgent" Ben says and picks Maya up. I smile as I see Ben walk out of the room with Maya having a smile on her face. I stand up and go to my room. I get changed into comfy clothes and lay down on my bed.