Chapter 13

(~A/N same as the others mentions of rape~)

A few weeks later and Everyone can tell Mal is pregnant. She is 18 weeks pregnant 

Mal's pov

"Ok lady Mal so your hear to find out the Gender right?" "Yes" I say and look at Ben. "Well I am just going to see if everything is alright first." I nod and look at the doctor as he pulls a confused. "What's wrong?" I ask. He turns to me. "So I know I said something was wrong with the baby but I couldn't put my figure in it. Well I figured it out and it is nothing to worried about." "What is it then?" "Your majesties you are having twins" I look at Ben and smile. The doctor passes me a towel to wipe my belly. I pull my top down and sit up. "I will hopefully see you after you give birth" I nod "Thank you". I get of the bed and walk out the hospital with Ben. We quickly got in the limo before the reporters saw us. "So twins" Ben say "Ye double trouble" I say and smirk at him. "Of course. Lets go home to the Castle" I nod and lay my head on his shoulder. We get to the castle. I get out with the help of Ben and make our way to the family room where it is all decorated and presents to one corner with most of the council and our friends. I look at Ben and laugh. "Okay well I guess we need to make an announcement then to you all. Go on Ben" I look over to Evie and see that see looks worried. "So we are having twins. One boy and One girl" Ben says. "I am going to talk to Evie away from here for a bit" I whisper to him. He nods so I go to Evie and pull her out of the room. "have you got any pregnancy test?" "What why" "Have you got any?" "E what's going on" "Just answer my question M I need some" "Ye come on". I walk to my room and get some out of the bathroom and pass them her. "Be back 1 min" She says. I get my phone out and text Ben 

M: Might be while. In room with Evie

B: okay text if you need anything

M: will do xxx

Evie comes out of the back room and sits next to me. "Why are you so upset?" "Because I was. you know.." I soundproofed the room "Raped?!?!" She nods "Why didn't you tell me" "Because it happened when your mum was missing two days before she turn up here" "You could of still told me" "I know I'm sorry" "You better look at the test it will be ready" she get up and walks in the bathroom. She comes back out and throws me the test. I look at it and see it's positive. I look up at her to see her arms crossed, tears running down her face. I put the test down and hug her as good as I possibly can. "Does Doug know about it because he has a right to know" "No Mal no one does and I want to tell the boys before Doug knows" "Okay but he needs to know. Now fix that makeup" I say. she smiles and laughs "put this on then" She gets out a dress that will show my bump. "Okay" so we both do what we told each other and make our way to the family room. she was about to go to Doug when I grabbed her arm and turned her to face me. "Remember you can always tell me about stuff no mater the situation. We will chat later"

The next day at school

"Morning Mal and Ben" Miss Lee says "Morning" We answer. "Don't get to comfortable we will be figuring out spacing today so we will be in the assembly hall. Don't worry Mal you won't be standing up all day due to your condition. All you have to do is just raise your hand and you will be able to sit down." "Thank you". Short after everyone comes in and we walk to the assemble hall. "So on the solos you will be where you choose." "Duet. Next to each other or Facing each other." I stop listening and smile as Ben. I grab his hand and put it on my belly. "Is that?" He says quietly. Smile and nod. "Okay so for group as I said Mal is leading so Mal could you go stand up front" I walk over and stand where she tells me to. "Okay can we try all boys on one side and girls on the other with Aziz in front of the boys as he is going boys and Ariana rose in front of the girls just a bit behind Mal. I put my hand up because they won't stop kicking. "They won't stop kicking" "You and Ben can head to lunch early. After lunch we will be running through the songs." I nod. Me and Ben pick up our bags but Ben takes mine and walks to lunch with me. I sit down concentrating on them kicking. "Mal!!" I hear Maya shout. I turn around and stand up as she runs to me. "What are you doing here?" I look up to see Belle walking with Brianna. I walk over and hug them both. "Oh, They both started kicking today and they haven't stopped" I tell Belle. "May I?" She asked and I nod. she smiles when they kick. "So Fairy Godmother checked what year your sister, your friend's sisters and Brianna should be in year 9" Belle says "Isn't that a bit high for them though considering there Age" I say as we sit down just before the bell goes off. "That's what I said to Fairy Godmother and that is why she wanted to put them in your lot classes. So you can help them if they need help but you should also concentrate on your work." she explain as Ben, Jay, Evie, Carlos walk over with their sisters. "Ok well me and Ben are in music all day in the assembly hall" Belle nods. "Okay well these two have both already had something for Dinner. Bring all the kids back to the castle. Every single one of you are staying at the castle tonight" "Ok Bye"