Chapter 6

(~A/N same as the others. Mentions of rape~)

Mal's pov

Knock knock knock "Mal? It's over now" I hear Jay say. I slowly stand up and open the door. "You okay?" He asked me. I take a deep breath in and nodded my head "Where is everyone?" "Still in the ballroom" He answers. I walk past him him and make my way down to the ballroom. I go in and walk straight over to Ben. "He He raped me Ben" I say quietly as everyone is still here. He pulls me straight in a hug "Hey it's okay. He's gone he's not going to hurt you anymore" I nod into his chest. "Can I just go to bed?" "Of course. I will walk you." I nod as he walks me back upstairs. "I will come back in later okay" I nod and he leaves. I get in to my pjs and lay down on his bed letting darkness take over my eyes.

an hour and a half later

I wake up crying after the nightmare I just had. I get up and wonder round the castle to find Ben. I walk to the family room and see Belle, Adam, Ben, Jay, Evie, Carlos, Brianna, Maya, Claire, Jade and Eva sat down talking. "E?!" I say quietly but loud enough for her to hear me. She walks over to me. "Nightmare?" she asked me. I just nod. We walk over to the seats and I sit on Ben's knees and cuddle into him. He strokes my hair as they continue talking quietly.

The next day

"Maya just get dressed please" I say "No" Maya get dressed" I say as my eyes turn green "Fine" ring ring ring "Hello ... yes I'm fine E ..... Yes please come get her ..... I think I will be back tomorrow because of school on Monday ... Okay see you in a bit". Ben comes in. "Hey babe. What's wrong?" Ben asked "What oh nothing just stressing over what happened yesterday. Things could have been so much worse." He walks to me and hug me "you don't need to worry about that anymore" I nod.

Monday

I get up early and head to FGs office and knock on her door "Come in" she says so I walk in and close the door behind me. "Oh Mal. Just the person I needed to speak to. Your timetable has changed so you could have more music on it. Miss Lee requested" she says and passes me the timetable. "Fairy godmother?" "Yes Mal" "I came to ask about my sister and Jay's, Evie's and Carlos' sisters too. What should we do with them? bring them to class with us?" "Yes they can go to class with you as long as they remain silent or they can stay in your dorm room." I nod. "Okay thank you Fairy godmother Bye" I say and walk out of the room. I quietly walk back to my room to hear lots of noise coming from my room. I walk in the room expecting the young core 4 to be messing around. I see and him and Jay fighting. Jay sees me "Go!" he shouts at me. I close the door and run all the way to Ben's room and bang on his door. "Coming" Ben says. He opens the door and sees me breathing fast. He pulls me in a hug and walks me in his room. "Mal I need you to calm down and tell me what's up" "It's him Ben he is back. Jay is fighting him" I answer "Where is Evie and both of your sisters?" "I don't know" "Okay just stay here. I need to inform FG to get security and then I will run over to your room to help Jay" I nod and sit on his bed as he runs out of the door and closes it behind him.

10 minutes later

knock knock knock. I sit still and be quiet "Mal dear I know you are a bit freaked out but I need to know you are ok so can I sit in for a bit or at least till Ben?" I hear Miss Lee say. I slowly stand up and walk to the door and open it. I let her in and sit back on the bed. "Mal?" "mhm" "You don't have to come any of your classes today" "No I'm going it's a distraction for me" I state Knock knock knock Miss Lee stands up and opens the door a bit. she talks a bit then closes the door. "Who was it?" I ask "It was Fairy Godmother. She was saying that you can go back in you room now. Evie and both of your sisters are in Carlos' dorm room with his sister and Jay's." I nod. "Where is Ben and Jay then" "They have just gone to talk to King Beast (only certain people call him Adam in this story) and Queen Belle to tell them what just happened" I nod. "I will go over to Carlos' dorm in a few minutes" "Okay bye Mal" "Bye. See see you soon". I walk over to Bens wardrobe and get one of his jumpers out and put it on. I put the hood up over my head and left the room. I start to walk to Carlos' dorm ignoring everyone around me and when some one would get near me I would flinch. I walk straight in to Carlos' room and sit on Jay's bed. "Hey you okay?" Carlos asked as Evie talked to the girls but looked back at me once in a while. "I just thought it was the girl's messing around. I opened the door and saw him and Jay fighting. When Jay spotted me he shouted at me to leave so I closed the door and ran to Ben's room. He asked what was going on and where Evie and the girls were. I said what I saw and told him I didn't know where they where. He ran to Fairy Godmothers office and like 10 minutes later Miss Lee came and sat with me." I say. "It's ok Mal. lay down on Jays bed for a bit and get more sleep." "No I'm still going school today" "I know but we still have 2 hours till school starts" He answers me. I slowly nod and lay down under Jays covers closing my eyes.