Chapter 14

(~A/N same as the other~)

Just finished school and at the castle

Mal's pov

"How are you? Tried you didn't do a lot of work today all you did was sing" "How am I tried? Well these two won't stop kicking." I answer her rubbing my Belly. I yawn making the others yawn. "Mal?" Belle says and pops her head around the bedroom door. "Ye?" "Come here" I get out of Bens arms and step outside with Belle. "Is Everything ok?" "Yes it is I just wanted to give you this" Belle say holding a beautiful necklaces 

 "Is Everything ok?" "Yes it is I just wanted to give you this" Belle say holding a beautiful necklaces 

"Wow" is the only words that comes out of my mouth. She clips it around my neck and pulls my hair out of it. "Thank you" I say. "If there is anything you need to talk about. Come to me" I nod and she opens the door for me to walk in. She looks at Ben and uses her finger to tell him to go out there. I sit back on the Bed as Ben leaves the room. I put my hand over the necklace. "What did Belle say?" Jay asked. "She just gave me this necklace and said if I needed to talk about anything to talk to her," I told them. "I think they fell asleep" I add on relaxing. "You been tensed for that long?" Carlos asked. I nod. Ben comes in. "Queen Leah has called an Emergency Meeting titled Stop bringing Isle kids over. Your choice if you want to come but I don't want you stressing out." Ben says. "I'll go but no promises I won't shout" "The I guess I will need to have my phone ready to call Jay if needed" Ben says. "Watch Maya and Brianna" They nod so Me and Ben walk up to the council room. "Who gave you that" Is the first words out of Queen Leah's mouth. "Does it matter? I thought you called a meeting for something else." "Yes it does matter because only members of the royal family can wear that" "In that case then Queen Belle gave it me. Now if we can talk about why you called a meeting." I sit down with Ben remaining calm "Everyone who came off of the isle should be sent back" She says. I look at Ben straight away in panic. "First of that will not happen," Ben says putting his hand on my knee rubbing it. "Secondly I am already looking at bringing more kids over" "This is ridicules" "Stop" I say quietly "Come on, She obviously stole that necklace" "I did not steal it and if I was going to steal something from them I would have done it along time ago. I wouldn't of just gone for a necklace" I say raising my voice. "Your just like your mother" I look at Queen Aurora and stand up. "Mal your not don't listen to her" Queen Aurora tells me before I run out the room all the way up to my bedroom and lock myself in. Soon after Aurora knocks on my door wanting to come in. I unlock the door with my magic. "Ignore my mum." I nod. "I am going to speak to Ben about getting her removed from the council." "He can do that?" I ask. "Yes he can if most of the council vote and I think they will agree" I nod. "Aurora how do you cope with your mother" "If she says we are going some where then I have to go but Anything else I just ignore her." I nod "What was your happy place on the isle?" "The foster home. I whet there with out my mother noticing. There were these twin girls had a full head of blond hair. I knew my mother had kidnapped them then dumped them there because they were no good to her. One was wearing a pink dress and the other a blue dress. They where the sweeties thing there. The will be about one now." I said as the color from her face drained. "I need to go back to the meeting. Ben wants you go go back to his room here your friends are" I nod and we both stand up. I walk to Ben's room as Aurora goes back to the meeting.