Chapter 3

(~A/N I only own what I make~)

Wednesday. Mal's birthday is on Friday 

Mal's Pov

"Mal, Mal!" I hear my teacher/Uncle Poseidon shout at me. "Sorry, Yes?" "Go wait outside for me I will be there in a minute" I look at Ben then back at Uncle Poseidon and nod. I go outside and wait. "Mal" "Yes Uncle Poseidon" "What's wrong with you. You weren't concentrating in class and you haven't been focused in class for a week now". "I don't know" "Does Ben know why your acting like this?" "He will think he knows but it's not actually that" I say and lean against the wall. "Mal, hey hey hey Mal" I hear him say. He opens the door and shouts Ben as I collapse and everything goes pitch black.

Ben's pov

"Ben I need you out here" Poseidon shouts as we all hear someone fall. I rush over and get out of the classroom. "Mal?" I look at the floor and see Mal collapsed and passed out on the floor "Mal, Mal wake up." I say. I run in the classroom and get Jay, Evie and Carlos "Ben?" I hear I go down on the floor and put Mal on my knees. I turn to the 3 "Ever happened before?" "Stress. When it was just me and Mal she would stress when something bad happens and she passes out." I look up at Poseidon  "Can us 5 be excused? We will be in her room" I ask/state "Yes go but tell her I will be at her room after school" He answers. Jay helps me get Mal up and support her when walking to her room. Some quiet talking happens between them. When we get to Mal's and Evie's dorm I lay Mal down on her bed.

Evie's pov

"I'm going to tell him" I tell the boys and they nod "Ben can I speak to you outside please" He nods and we go outside the room. "What's wrong Evie" "We know what's wrong with Mal. It's because we all have sisters on the Isle and Mal's sister lives by herself. We Kind of took the remote out of your office and went over there to visit them the other day when you wanted Mal to go over to your office the other week the day after your date and they wanted us to go back on Mal's birthday but obviously we can't" I say "Write all their Name's down and where they are staying at on the isle. They will come over here and surprise Mal on her Birthday" "But won't they get taken away from us? We don't want that" "Evie I promise you they will not be taken off of you all." I slowly nods and smile "Okay, Thank you Ben" "No problem. I will be in my office" I walk back in the room. "They are going to surprise Mal on her birthday and they will be staying with us" I tell the boys.