Chapter 10

(~A/N same as the others~)

12 weeks later Mal is 13 weeks pregnant

Mal's pov

 Me and Ben have already talked to Maya and Brianna telling them that I was pregnant and explained everything to them. I haven't told any one else that I am pregnant but I am starting to show. My mum is still missing and they have only just decided that I can go back to the school  but Maya is staying here with Brianna. "Mal are you ready?" Ben asked from the door way. "Can I borrow one of you jumper?" "No Mal" "I want to tell people but doesn't the council need to know first?" "Their is a council meeting tonight. I can change the subject of it then we can tell people tomorrow" "Deal but I need a jumper or Evie will find out and you know it" He comes in and throws it to me. I caught it and put it on. "Lets go" I nod. We walk to the limo after saying goodbye to everyone and get in. "Ben?" "ye?" "Any up dates on my mum or can I speak to Evie about using her mirror?" "No updates. So I guess the only thing that could help us right now is using Evie's mirror so yes you can ask her to do it." I nod "I will ask her later" I rub my belly as the limo pulls up. I get out and Evie hugs me. "E, can you use my mirror to see where my mum is or what she is planning?" "Ye will do it later when school finishes I will call you up." "Thanks". I walk in school with Ben to music class. "Morning Mal good to see you back. You're in here all day" Miss Lee says. "Okay thank you". I get the lyrics out and scan over them. Everyone comes in and sits down. "Morning Class. Today we are going to start auditions. This year we are doing the auditions privately you have this room to practice it. I will be in the room across here. Their is a list I have written down you have until you come in the room to practice when you come out of the practice room I will give you the songs for the competition if I haven't already and you will be going over them. Got it?" We all nod "I will come in for the first person to audition in a bit. "I'm walking you over to your audition. never can be to safe and I walk back with you" He whispers. "fine if that means I get to come here instead of staying in the castle." I think of a song and go over it in my head. First was Audrey then Ariana Rose (Cousin of Audrey if wrong please correct me. I have not read any of the books yet but hoping to get them for Christmas) Ariana rose told me that it it my turn to I got up and Ben followed me. I go in the room and sit down. "You okay?" Miss Lee asked. I nod "I will be taking notes as you sing" "Ok" "When you are ready Mal"

"Every day she tells her daughter
"Baby, you're not just a pretty face"
She says "you gotta work much harder
Than every single man, that's just the way"But she goes to the same job everyday
She's overworked and underpaid
Just 'cause the way her body's made
Ain't that insane?If you never been told how you gotta be
What you gotta wear, how you gotta speak
If you never shouted to be heard
You ain't lived in a woman's world
And if you can't see that it's gotta change
Only want the body and not the brains
If you think that's the way it works
You ain't lived in a woman's world, noTry living, try try living
Try living, try try living
Try living in a woman's worldEvery night she tells her daughter
"Don't you know a change is gonna come?"
There's a whisper in the water
And I know the tide is gonna turn
No, no, noBut she goes to the same job everyday
She's overworked and underpaid
Just 'cause the way her body's made
Ain't that insane?If you never been told how you gotta be
What you gotta wear, how you gotta speak
If you never shouted to be heard
You ain't lived in a woman's world
And if you can't see that it's gotta change
Only want the body but not the brains
If you really think that's the way it works
You ain't lived in a woman's worldJust look at how far that we've got
And don't think that we'll ever stop
This ain't the way it's gonna be
No, this ain't the way it's got to be
Know that there will be a day
When everyone's treated the same
It's the only way it's gotta be
It's the one way it's gotta be, yeahIf you never been told how you gotta be
What you gotta wear, how you gotta speak
Never shouted to be heard
You ain't lived in a woman's world
And if you can't see that it's gotta change
Only want the body but not the brains
If you think that's the way it works
You ain't lived in a woman's world, noTry living, try try living
Try living, try try living in a woman's world
(A woman's world)
Try living, try try living
Try living, try try living in a woman's world
(A woman's world)
Try living, try try living
You got to try
Try living, try try living in a woman's, a woman's world"

(By little mix women's world song below.)

"Well done Mal very good. Can you send um Ben in please" "He is actually waiting outside for me" "Tell him to walk you to class then come in here" Miss Lee says. I nod and leave. "Your in now she said for you to walk me back to class and then go back in there." "Okay, Babe see you later" "Bye" I sit in my seat and get the songs back out. I get my phone any put the ear phones in and listen to all the songs on repeat. I didn't notice the tears rolling until Ben wiped my tears and took out my ear phones. I pause the music and put the songs in my bag. He pulls me in a hug I'm just scared about what is happening with my mum" "I know and it's perfectly normal to be scared" He says kissing the top of my head.