Chapter 17

(~A/N same as the others~)

The next day

Mal's pov

I lay down after I get the twins to settle in the cribs. I grab my phone and ring Ben "Ben? .... So not till noon? ..... okay I will ring Evie then..... Okay bye" I hang up and ring Evie " E? .... can you come up here for a bit ..... Ben said he can't come up till noon when I can leave ...... he said he an emergency came up and he has been up all night with it. .... yes thank you .... ok just walk straight in ...Ok bye." as soon as I hang up the Isabelle starts to cry. I get off of the bed and pick her up. "Sh Isabelle your going to wake your brother up" I tell her rocking her. "Hey M, I brought them both some clothes "she puts the bags on the floor "Thanks can you go ask the desk out there for 2 baby bottles." She leaves the room and comes back with 2 baby bottles. "Here" I take a bottle off of her and feed Isabelle. "If he wakes up can you feed him please?" I ask.

A few hours later

"Ben just change him while I change her" I say. I change Isabelle's nappy and put her in a dress Evie made for her. I put Isabelle in the crib while I go get the Car seat and put it on the bed. I pick up Evelyn and put her in the car seat at the same time as Ben puts Jayden in his car seat. "See that wasn't hard" "And you knew how to do that because?" "Oh I used to help look after these twins on the isle with out mum knowing"  He nods. "So are we going to try to not get noticed by the press?" "Yes we are going out of the back" I nod and pick up Isabelle's car seat up. We leave out of the back and we get in the limo. About 10 minutes later we get at the castle. I get out of the Car with Jayden's car seat this time. I walk in the family room and sit on the chair. "Long night?" I nod "Go get some sleep" Belle tells me. "Are you sure?" "Yes but we want to know the names of our grandchildren." "The girl is Isabelle Evelyn Beast" I tell them " And the boy is Noah James Colton Beast" Ben says. I pick up Noah and give him to Adam. "Get some sleep" Adams tells me. I nod and walk up to my room.

The next day

I wake up and go to the Baby room. "Hey Ben" I say and pick up Noah u and put him on the baby changer and change him into clothes. "Ball tonight babe." I look at Ben and laugh. "Seriously?".