Chapter 11

(~A/N same as the others)

Mal's pov

"Everyone has done their auditions now. I will tell everyone who got what part. then you can all go home" We all go silent. I look over the classroom and see Audrey looking really confident. "For Female solo is Mal" Ben kisses my cheek and everyone claps except from Audrey. "Male solo is Aziz. Duet is Mal and Ben, trio is Mal, Ben and Aziz and All of you in the group with Mal leading" She finishes. Me and Ben stand up and we go straight into the limo. ring ring ring "Hey E what's up ...... Ye do you want me to go on loud speaker ..... Ok he can hear you ....... what do you mean Me or Maya can't be by our self alone ......" I close my eyes as tears start to fall. "she will have someone with her at all time Evie if you could try to keep tabs on what she is doing .... Ok well we have to go get ready for a meeting .... Bye" Ben finishes and hangs up. "It's going to be okay. Lets just get ready for the meeting and tell them about this bundle of joy" I force a smile and nod. I get ready for them meeting and then me and Ben get Brianna and Maya and walk to the meeting. I pass Maya my phone so they can both go on it as they sit in the corner. I sit down and hold Ben's hand as everyone comes in. "Why did Mal get the leading part?" Queen Leah asked "Queen Leah with all respect I don't want to talk about that today I want to announce something else" Ben says making everyone silent. "Go on" I say to Ben quietly "I would like to announce that me and Mal are now expecting a baby" Ben says proudly. "WHAT. THAT IS THE MOST OUTRAGEST THING I HAVE HEAR. SHE IS GOING TO END UP LIKE HER MOTHER BEN I'M TELLING YOU!!!" Queen Leah shouts. I look over to Maya and Brianna to see that they have earphones in so they cant hear anything. "LISTEN TO THIS! IF I WAS GOING TO TURN INTO MY MOTHER DON'T YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE DONE IT ALREADY. IF I WAS GOING TO TURN INTO MY MOTHER THEN WHY WOULD I CARE FOR MY SISTER AND STAY UP WITH HER ALL NIGHT AND TRY MY HARDEST TO PROTECT HER FROM MY MOTHER!"I stand as I shout knowing my eyes are bright green. Ben takes my hands to calm me down. I close my eyes and sit down. "Any thing else to talk about." "Ben!" Brianna and Maya say loud tapping his leg. "Yes?" Ben asked them. "It's Evie she wants you" Brianna says passing him the phone. I look at Belle and Adam. Ben stands up and puts his head around the door. "Yes Evie come over here with Jay, Carlos and all your sister" I stand up as he walks in and passes the phone to Brianna. "Ben what was that about?" I ask. "Everyone listen up. No one Leaves the castle or comes in. The only people who will come in the Castle will be Evie, Jay, Carlos and their sister. Got it?" Ben asked. "Got it but why" Tiana asked. I notice both the girls are listen so I sit down and put them both my my knee. "The castle will Ben in lockdown when they come due to Evie looking at what Maleficent is planning the Magic mirror. Evie has seen that Maleficent is coming over here tonight." Brianna gets off my knee and walks to her Belle and Adam when Maya turns around with tears in her eyes. I hug her and rub her back. "It's going to be okay I won't let her hurt you." I tell her. "How about we all go to the family room?" Belle asked. We all nod so I pick Maya up and walk to the family room. I sit on window bed cuddling Maya. Mrs. Potts comes over to me. "Anything to drink Lady Mal?" "Hot chocolate please and Can I get a chocolate milkshake for Maya" "Of course" She leaves. I take my phone out of Maya's pocket and text Evie. 

M: You might want to bring clothes for you lot don't know how long we will be like this.

E: don't worry I am packing them now. Can I sleep in room with u?

M: Ye Ben said someone need to be with me at all time but I got a feeling I might be up with Maya all night. 

E: have u still got most of my fabrics there?

M: yes.

E: Bringing sewing machine and sketch book then.

M: Okay we all in family room. All council are here. We was in a meeting.

E: ok see you soon. I put my phone down and look outside the window. Mrs. Potts puts The hot chocolate and chocolate milk shake down on the table next to us. "Thanks." She nods and walks away. I look at Maya and she's asleep so I close the curtains. I get off the window bed and lay her down pulling the blanket over her. "We are here" I hear Evie says. I look around and see her so I go over to her. "You okay?" She asked "could be better" "Mal where is Maya?" Eva asked "she is sleeping right now but Brianna is over there" I tell the kids and they run over. "Let me just tell Ben that I am showing you to your room." I tell them. I walk over to Ben. "I'm going to show the others their room where they are staying. I will be with them at all times. Are the kids staying in one room tonight?" "That's fine and yes they are. The room next to mine" I nod and back over to them. I show everyone where their room was and showed them where the girls where staying. I walk back to the Family room with them. I go straight over to where Maya is sleeping. I sit on the floor in front of her. Evie walks over to me. "Any thing you need?" She asked. "Yes actually can you get Ben, Jay and Carlos for you all to come over for a minute. Me and Ben need to tell you something." She nods and gets them. "We should tell them before they find out before they figure out by them" I tell Ben. "Go on then" Ben says wanting me to do it this time. "No squealing Evie. I am pregnant" "When did that happen." "Really you have to ask me that" "Jay, Carlos I need to talk to you lot." "I'm taking Mal to our room for a bit" Evie says. "Watch Maya for me" I say Before being dragged up to my room. "What do you think your going to have?" "I don't mind. Oh do me a big Favour and tell Jay's, Carlos' and yours sisters that I am pregnant please." "Okay as long as I get to make it clothes." "Deal" "Hey how are you feeling about all this happening with your mum?" "Scared but I'm trying to be strong for Maya".