Chapter 15

(~A/N same as the others~)

Mal's pov

"The meeting should of been finished over an hour ago" I say looking at the time. "Hey just relax I will go up there and ask chip what's happening if he doesn't come in  10 minutes." Evie says I nod and lay down. Knock knock knock I look at Jay to get it. "It's Ariana Rose should I let her in?" Jay asked looking at me. I nod and he lets her walk in. I tap on the Ben telling her to sit down. "Miss Lee wanted me to tell you that all the schools wanted for the competition to be moved up for Christmas" "Great just around the time for these two to be born." "We will still rock it though." I laugh and smile. "Ariana forgive me if this sounds rude but does Leah have any control over Audrey?" I ask "She use to but then Aurora found out what she was doing to Audrey and cut Leah off from helping her with Audrey. That's why she is like this. She just has to gain your trust then she should start being nice to you all."  I nod "Any way I better get going before Leah knows I'm here." The next thing we know Leah opens the door and grabs Ariana's wrist. I notice Ariana wince in pain. "Let go of her your hurting her." Jay says "No I'm not" I stand up. "Let go of her wrist" I say. "What are you going to do about it Maleficent?" I feel my eyes turn green as everyone hears Leah. Ben and Aurora run in. Ben comes running over to me and Aurora gets Leah off of Ariana she whispers something to Ariana. Ariana runs off and then Aurora  walks over to me as Ben joins the others near Maya and Brianna. "Mal look at me." I look at Aurora as she holds my hands and squeeze them. "Ben I'm taking Mal to another room" Aurora says and leads me to my room. "What did she say?" "I say let go of her wrist then she said what are you going to do about if Maleficent. She called me maleficent." "Hey it's okay what did I say for you to do earlier?" "To ignore her" I answer as she nods and smile. "Then do it" I nod and close my eyes as she pulls me into a hug. I feel my eyes go to their normal color as we pull away from each other. "Get some sleep. You look Exhausted" I nod and lay down on my bed as she closes the door. I smile and go to sleep.