Chapter 5

(~A/N same as the others~)

Mal's birthday

Mal's pov

"Mal get in the dress" "One min E in need to go to the toilet" I grab my bag and go in the Bathroom. I do the pregnancy test and hide it in the draw to come back to it later. "Get dressed" "Ok calm down" I step on my dress and she fastens the dress.

 "Get dressed" "Ok calm down" I step on my dress and she fastens the dress

Mal's dress

 Evie does my make-up and hair. "Right put your accessories, Crown and shoes on and then we really need to get going" So I do as she say. I run in the bathroom and look at the pregnancy test. It's positive. "Mal lets go!" Evie shouts. I quickly put the test in my little bag and go out of the bathroom. "You okay?" she asked me. I nod "Ok lets go then". Once we get there Evie goes in the party and I run up to Ben's room as fast as I can. I knock on his door fast "Ben, Ben we need to speak let me in!" I say. He opens the door and pulls me in. "Hey what's wrong. Calm down" I get the pregnancy test out of my bag and pass it him. "Are you sure?" He asked "Yes Ben I'm sure" "Your sleeping here tonight" "Okay" "Lets get to that party of yours" He puts the pregnancy test in one of his draws and leads me out the room. We get introduced and we walk down the stairs "Hey try to forget about that tonight" Ben says "More easier said then done" I say as he take me on the dance floor for a slow dance. He takes me of the floor and we get a drink "Are you going to have alcohol tonight Mal?" Evie asked "First, No because I don't want any and second, I don't care about it now" Jay sees me talking about it and he whispers something to Evie and she moves on from the subject. Adam whispers something to Ben and he nods. "Hey lets go dance ye?" I nod as Ben leads me on the floor. "Ben what will your parents think what will everyone think. I mean on the isle it was-" I sigh and shake my head as I walk to the balcony. I sit on the wall and look at the water towards the isle. "Mal" I hear Jay say "Jay?" "Ben told me that you rushed here while you both where dancing and you looked like you was going to cry so he thought it was better I came instead of him." "It's nothing now" "Hey Jay we need you" Carlos comes over and says as he smiles at him. "You going to be okay?" I nod and look back out to the sea. I lift my dress up and step back inside as it starts to rain. I head over to the drinks and I get myself a coke "Mal come on the dance floor with me" Jane says as she pulls me on the dance floor as Everyone creates a circle and a walk way. The lights dim. Adam and Belle walk over and stand behind me. I look around to see if I can see Jay, Evie, Carlos or Ben but I can't. I turn around to Adam and Belle "Where are they?" I ask "Turn around" Belle says. I slowly turn around and see them and Maya, Jade, Eva, Claire and Brianna holding Bens hand walking with them. I pick up the bottom of my dress and run over to Maya hugging her the tight like she is going to disappear. "MAL!!!!" I look over to the person who shouted my name. I step back in shock and nearly collapse but Ben catches me. I look at Jay. He walks over to me "Take the girls up to Ben's room and stay there. We will come to you when he is gone" Jay say and walks in front of me. I turn around and face the young girls "Come on follow me. You to Brianna lets go" I grab Brianna's and Maya's Hands and walk to Bens room. I get in the room and lock the door and close the curtains. "Mal what's happening" Claire says cuddling Jade. "It's nothing for you to worry about your brother Jay, Evie, Ben and I think some other people are going to sort it out" I answer.