Chapter 2

(~A/N I only own what I make~)

The next day

Mal's pov

I wake up and remember what happened yesterday night. I grab my clothes for the day and get changed. I start to put some light make-up on when Ben wakes up. "Morning" I say and put lip stick on. I brush my hair and put it up in a pony tail. I check my phone and get a text by Evie saying to go back to our dorms. "Evie want's me back at the dorm so I got to go" I say "okay" He nods and kisses me. "Bye" I say and leave. I go back to my dorm and go straight in the bathroom. I think about what happened then go back out the bathroom. "We are going to take fresh food to the isle for the 4 girls" "Sounds like a plan. What time we heading over?" "As soon as posible" I nod. "Go get the boys. I will get the remote from Ben's office. He's still asleep" She nods and we leave. I go in Bens office. I look around grab the remote and sneak out. "Later beasty boy" I say as I walk past him.

 Time skip to on the isle

"They might be with Maya at my home" I say and lead the way. I quietly open the door. I walk up stairs and hear 4 kid laughing. "Maya?!" I say coming out from the Dark "Mal!!!" Maya comes running over. "Jade, Claire, Eva get over here our sibling are here" She shouts and the 3 come running over to us. "Lets sit I brought you all some fresh food." I place it on the table and go to my old room. I scan through the draws to find a pregnancy test but couldn't find so I went into Maya's to have a look and I find a few. I put one in my bag "Maya come in here right now!!!!" I shout. She walks in looking scared and closes the door "Why is there pregnancy tests in your room." "Just a precaution incase anything happens in the future. you know what this place is like. Why was you looking through my draws anyway?" "to see if I could get you any warmer clothes next time I come to visit. I'm sure Evie could make you all some clothes. Lets go back out and eat." We go back in the living room when my phone rings. "You four need to be quiet." They Nod so I answer "Ben .... Listen I'm really busy right now ....... we will talk about it later ....... make that an hour and a half please? ......thank you ..... I know I love you too ..... Okay bye" I hang the phone up "we need to leave in a hour Ben wants me in his office and that way I can sneak the button back in his office at the same time. " I love you you 4 kids. Do you know that?" I say "Can you lot come over on Mal's birthday next week please?" Claire asked. I look at the other 3 and shake my head. "I can't Claire I'm to busy I'm with Belle, Adam and Ben all day then at night I have my birthday party." "Oh okay" "Guys we need to go" I say "But M-" "I said we need to go now lets go" Evie nods and stands up "Next time we come you will get more fresh food and some clothes" Evie tells the young girls. "Bye Maya" I say and walk out. I get in the car and wait for the others. Ring Ring Ring "Hello .... I'm coming soon Ben .... nothing is wrong ...... I know I'm going to be 17 next week ... No I will be at your office in about 10 minutes ....okay bye. love you"  "We're back" "Great bye guys" I get out of the car and run to my room and get changed in to a dress. "M?" Evie says as she come in the room. "Sorry Evie got to go to Ben" I say and walk to Bens office. Knock Knock Knock "Come in" I walk in and smile "Got time for me" He nods "Get over here" as I walk over I put the button in the draw. "About last night" Ben starts. "What ever happens happens but I'm telling you now I am not getting rid of the baby" I state "I would never force you and if you do get pregnant tell me. I want to help" I smile and nod "I love you" We kiss.

(~A/N happy Halloween everyone~)