let's go to a concert and be happy together

"I swear to God if you're still not ready, I'm going to come in and do your makeup myself," Mikey threatened from the other side of the bathroom door. His voice had an interesting combination of helpless laughs and desperation in it.

Rolling my eyes, I put on some blush and smiled at my reflection to see if it was enough. "Two more minutes."

A groan could be heard and then something banging against the door, probably his head.

Mikey wasn't actually mad, I knew that, so I kept messing with him a little more. We had planned on going out tonight and I wanted to dress up a bit. Also, it was a Palaye Royale concert, so who wouldn't want to look good with them up on the stage?

"Y/N's still getting ready?" My brother, Andy asked amused.

He was the one who had let Mikey in earlier and then went back to his room but apparently we were entertaining enough to watch. My boyfriend groaned. "Yes."

I could practically see Andy's huge smirk while he was holding back a laugh. "Don't try to hurry her, man, it'll only result in more waiting time and a pissed off girl. I'm talking from experience here."

Thank you very much dear brother. My eyeliner was doing for once what I wanted so I was finished here.

The boys were still talking about how stubborn I could be as I opened the door abruptly with crossed arms and glared at them.

"You talking 'bout me, Darling?" I asked sweetly, contradicting my expression as I walked over to him to hug him hello.

Mikey actually flinched a bit away as he heard my tone before he accepted the hug while Andy gave me the cheeky grin that was normal for him.

"Only the truth about all your annoying habits," Andy stated and flicked his black hair back arrogantly.

So, naturally, I slapped him. Not very hard, but that baby flinched nonetheless. "Fuck off. Mikey we're going."

And then, I dragged my boyfriend out of the door after shouting to Andy that we'll be back soon.

As he grabbed for the car door to open it for me, Mikey leaned down for a kiss. "Hey, Love."

"Oh, now I'm 'Love' again?" I wanted to know, putting my arms around his neck simultaneously and pulling him closer.

Mikey chuckled nervously. "Yeah, about that..."

Oh, I loved to mess with him. I didn't let him finish and just smashed my mouth on his forcefully. A bit taken a back, Mikey didn't kiss back immediately but soon caught on and put one hand into my hair to angle my head up for better access and tugged at it lightly. I sighed into the kiss.

For a while, we stood there against the side of his car and made out. I was getting pretty comfortable here with my hands raking through hair, tightly pressed against Mikey while he was kissing me passionately. The hand that wasn't in my hair was inching dangerously close to my ass at the moment.

"Shouldn't you be at the concert by now and not fuck in front of my innocent eyes?" Andy shouted as he leaned out of his window.

Mikey jumped away from me as if he burned himself and looked up our house. While he was busy blushing and sorting out his hair, I flicked my brother off.

"As if you and Juliet were better!" I shot back and pushed Mikey in the car.

I couldn't see his expression from this angle but I knew that Andy was rolling his eyes at me. Mikey was still blushing madly while I was laughing loudly.

"Oh my God, I can't believe your brother saw that!" He groaned and hid behind his hands.

I pulled them away from his face and wiped away my tears of laughter with the other hand. "You're ruining my makeup! And I have way more stuff to blackmail Andy with to keep quiet, trust me."