Sisters first.

Brie pov
It has been two months since Nikki and I fully talked about life and what not. She only talks to me for business related topics and those are the important ones. She only talks to Dean a bit and Dean brags about it. "Hey babe" AJ kissed my cheek sitting on the crate I was on. "Hey babe." I turned and full out kissed her, she climbed on top of me as I slid back on the crate so my back was on the wall. I wrapped my arms around her and squeeze her perfect butt. I love the open relationship AJ and I have it is like teens in love who don't give a fuck.

"Eh em, we aren't divorce yet so don't be kissing your thing like that." Bryan said to me. I would have been offended but I got use to it. He won't sign the dam divorce papers. "I wasn't kissing you though." I fired back and he growled walking off. I high five AJ and wrap my arm around her loosely.
"Brie Bella, um I'll like to inform you, that yours and Nikki's match is next." Nikki said and walked off, I let out a deep breath and kissed AJ once more later until I see her.
"Hey Seth I'll catch up with you later, okay?" Nikki told Seth on the way to the gorilla. "Okay, see you there. K45" Seth said and Nikki smiled and nod. I grew to hate Seth since he always around Nikki, Like she is my twin.
Looking at it, her, Seth, Eva and Lana are all pretty close. I know two months ago when she drove off on us and we couldn't find her, she was with Lana or Seth or even both. Eva was now coming back to her hotel room when we went to check there.

The match was between Paige and Emma best friends slash fuck buddies and us. Paige and I were on okay terms but I don't feel safe with her anymore, she always has the evil glint in her eyes.

The match got started and Nikki and Emma were in headlock position. I chanted for Nikki as the crowd booed as we are still heel but I have a horrible feeling.
I tagged myself in the same time Paige tagged in. Paige smirked at me and I knew something was up, I turn to Nikki and saw her smiling evily. Okay those three planned something and I'm going down. When I turned back to face Paige, I got kicked hard in my face. Really bad, my nose is bleeding and I could feel it swelling. I slowly got up and tried to punch her but she dragged me by my hair to the middle of the ring and kneed me several times in the gut now receiving boo's from the crowd but I couldn't really hear shit from the beating I was getting. Paige then laugh and climbed on my sexually and then licked my showing boob and face.
She went back to punching and just when I was about to black, I saw Nikki smiling down at me. This stupid bitch ass traitor, how could she? She is my twin nothing changes even if we aren't on the same page or talking. "Get at that bitch Nikki!" Paige shouted out loud and everyone booed the three ladies. "I will" with that Nikki pulled me up by my hair and Paige clapped loudly and happily loving it. she then pushed me into a corner and I groan as Paige came behind Nikki clapping just to hurt me more than I am already.
Nikki then turned and elbowed Paige in the face and kicked the pale girl in the gut as Emma came rushing towards Nikki, she kick Emma in the face sending the Australian out of the ring holding her face crying. Nikki then continue to beat Paige to a pulp until Paige was unresponsive. Nikki fixed her hair and raised her hands as she received mixed reactions.

Nikki sighed and drag me to the edge of the ring making me groan in pain. She then lift me up and carried me backstage. When we got into Orton's dressing room she rest me on the couch and looked around. "Why?" I weakly asked knowing she knew what I was referring to, she sighed and used a hand to brush the hair off of her hair. "Because I learnt sisters first. Sisters won't leave the next for dead. Sisters keep promises." With that she looked at Randy then at me and walked out.
What the hell did she mean?

📝💲"what did you guys think? Coop me and tell me. Oh and I noticed new voters so hi new readers love ya all. 💝🏮💲